My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I am hoping to share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce always carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

SKETCH LIBRARY

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

TARTAN TREE

Hi Everyone

Here at last .. .. I hope your Wednesday has been good.

Mine has been all wedding work and commissions apart from this little number .. ..





This used:

Image:  Woodware Clear Stamps:  "JGCL502" Christmas Ribbon Tree
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "Set 32" Christmas Sentiment Tags
Backing Papers:  Lili of the Valley "Classic Christmas"
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
X-Cut Punch:  Corner Rounder
Ribbon
White Gel Pen

I love this Christmas tree stamp .. . it comes out every year!  I wonder how old it is?!?!?

It took ages to load my photograph in today .. .. Mr Blogger must be confused that I have managed to post for so many consecutive days LOL!!

Catch you again tomorrow

Love

23 comments:

mags said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love the stamp.
Mags
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules, your paper pieced tree looks wonderful. I love the Nail Heads and faux stitching too.
hugs Sue xx

Carol said...

Love your tartan Christmas tree Jules, it's a fab stamp. Carol x

Hazel said...

Love this Jules. I bit different yet still traditional. Hazel xx

debby4000 said...

Love your tartan tree makes a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, it is a gorgeous stamp and I love the tartan! Superb! Carole Z X

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful Jules, love the tartan! Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jules, love the tree image with the tartan bows, great paper and design, hugs kate x

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love your tartan tree.xxx

Beryl said...

A gorgeous card Jules and what a fablous Christmas tree stamp. Love it.
Beryl xx

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Fabulous, as always Jules, xxx

Di said...

Hi Jules! This is ab. fab!!!! I adore the tree, and you must be so patient to paper piece it so beautifully. Funny, I was just pawing my own stamp set (same one and bought under your bad influence - grin) yesterday.

Hugs, Di xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card..... I have this stamp set ... I have hardly used it.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love you tartan Christmas tree Jules..great paper piecing

Anne

Patricia said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
I love that stamp.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

coops said...

so stunning jules.fab paper piecing and i love the funky tree :D

xx coops xx

May said...

Love this card... The tartan tree is beautiful...Love it!! Hugs May x x x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Jules and the stamp is a timeless classic x Susan x

Carole x said...

Oh Jules you are so 'IN' as tartan is very fashionable nice tree xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous in every way, hugs Pops x

Julie Kitchener said...

wow stunning!!!!

Annmaree of Oz said...

That is so neat!I am loving the traditional colours, great paper piecing as well! Beautiful work, as always!

scrappymo! said...

I love your stamp too...but it is your beautiful paper piecing that makes it so special!

Beautiful card!