My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 11 July 2018

HAPPY NEW HOME DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE

Hi Everyone

My apologies for being absent from my blog for a while .. .. ..  lots of lovely wedding work and a couple of hospital appointments with Mum have been keeping me well busy!

But I am here now to let you know that

DigiStamp Boutique has moved home today!!  

The lovely Sally-Ann is taking up residence with Lili of the Valley and going forward her gorgeous images are going to be sold from there.

To celebrate the launch there are two new gorgeous characters added to the range.  A cute hippo and a beautiful mermaid .. .. and because I couldn’t decide which to play with .. .. I played with both!  LOL!!




This used:  

Image and Sentiment DigiStamp Boutique "Mermazing Mermaid
Backing:  Created with Distressed Oxides: Twisted Citron, Faded Jeans and Broken China and splatters of water
Sizzix Thinlits Dies:  Garden Greens
Glitter Card
ProMarkers
Crystal Glamour Dust
Metallic Cord
Charm
Pearls
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Dimension Pads
Peel-Off Circles

I created the background first and then once well dried printed the sentiment directly onto it.

and this is my second card.  Such a cute little character. :




 This used:

Image:  DigiStamp Boutique "Hippo Birthday"
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique "Hippo Huge Wishes"
Backing Papers:  Make and Create "Sweet Garden Roses"
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
First Edition Craft "Bunting Die"
ProMarkers
Crystal Glamour Dust
Chalk
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon

I really enjoyed making these little creations.  One card that I simply coloured and layered up and another where I had fun inking up an ocean background  .. .. and that is me for today.  

It just leaves me to wish a 
"Happy New Home" to  DigiStamp Boutique!




14 comments:

Enny said...

Wow, 2 lovely cards, such a cute mermaid, beautiful background and I love the plant with the pearls ! And the hippo is so sweet, lovely background paper and bow ! I do hope that your mother is well. All the best ! Enny

Carole said...

Two fabulous cards Jules...lots of lovely bling...but then as said many times...your cards are always fab! Will be in touch soon...promise xx

Lorraine said...

Love both these cards Jules. The images are just gorgeous and your fab backgrounds really show them off. Love, love, love.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely cards Jules with two super images and the backgrounds and elements are gorgeous. Only wish the results of the football match were too. I have two Grandsons who are crying their eyes out but they will live and learn.

Kath x

Liz said...

Two super cards, Jules, the images are so cute. I especially love the lovely background you've created on the mermaid card. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jules, these are so adorable, you make wonderful cards.xxx

Aquarius said...

Two great cards and I'd say the hippo is my favourite. Will be looking out for LOTV and other new designs even though I don't NEED any more 'stuff'!!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thank you Jules. These are just amazing. The inky background is superb and the colours and detail are fabulous. I love everything about them and thank you for your kind words too. Just spotted the little shells in the photo. Everything always so perfect and full of style.

Thank you!......Sally-Ann xx

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeously cute cards Jules, lovely images and designs, Kate x

Brenda said...

What fun and adorable cards Jules! I love those sweet images you used. The mermaid card is amazing, so much detail and just perfect in every way. The hippo card just makes me smile from ear to ear! I love her sweet little face! Love how you made her into a card, the heart banner is just so cute. I do hope your mum is improving each and everyday! Hugs, Brenda

Anne said...

Two adorable cards Jules. Hopefully lots of new customers will be introduced to the lovely DSB images when they move to LOTV
Anne x

Lynne said...

I love both your cards Jules especially the hippo with the lovely heart banner, so cute! x

cotnob said...

Two gorgeous cards Jules, I love the background you have created for the pretty mermaid and that hippo is adorable - I can see why you couldn't choose which one to use.
I hope mum is well and still making progress.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

These are wonderful Jules xx