Yes, in the blink of an eye we are back round to Friday again and another weekend will soon be with us!
They seem to come around so very quickly, but to be fair I have crammed a lot into this week, so I can't really complain. As we all know only too well, the more we do the quicker time disappears.
My creation today is for sharing with two challenges:
The "As You Like It Challenge" where they would like to know what your favourite colouring medium is.
This is super easy because it has to be my ProMarkers (not that I have ever tried any other kind of permanent marker). I love the variety of colours, the way they blend and the fact that they have a fat and a thin end to them. I do have some very fine nibs to attach to them too but for some reason they don't fit every pen, which I find a bit strange. I wonder if the casing has altered over the years.
and also
The "Penny Black Saturday Challenge" where the theme is "things with wings" or "anything goes" provided your creation showcases Penny Black Goodies. No wings on my creation so it is "anything goes for me this time".
This used:
Image: Penny Black "Rosy!" 3344J
Sentiment: Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "Gratitude" 30-105"
ProMarkers
Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat (no longer trading)
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
Hot Fix Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and that is me for today .. .. quite an early post for me.
Have a good one everyone. I feels a little bit cooler here today .. .. fingers crossed it stays that way.
Image: Penny Black "Rosy!" 3344J
Sentiment: Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "Gratitude" 30-105"
ProMarkers
Backing Papers: Pink Petticoat (no longer trading)
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
Hot Fix Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and that is me for today .. .. quite an early post for me.
Have a good one everyone. I feels a little bit cooler here today .. .. fingers crossed it stays that way.

Hi Jules, what a gorgeous card you have brought along to As You Like It. I have tried other alcohol markers but have never got along with them as well as good old Promarkers. That said I picked up some grey markers in Aldi the other week and they are actually quite good!! Apologies for being a stranger, work and family life has been hectic. Hope to rectify that once youngest Son and Fiancees wedding had happened next month xx
ReplyDeleteWings or not this sweet hedgie looks as if she's about to take off with this lovely pot of flowers. Gorgeous card, great for the challenges. Hope your weekend is good and hopefully a little cooler ..please 🥵. Hugs x
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Jules, such a sweet image.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about time flying by - I can't believe we're half way through August!
Kath x
Love your hedgehog,looks as though he is rushing to gift the pot of flowers to someone,a great card suitable for so many occasions
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Jules, adorable image and a real summery feel about the card.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Very beautiful and lovely card. I love Penny Black stamps very much as well as hedgehogs. For the moment 2 of them are eating cat kibble at my back door, so cute.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, she can’t wait to deliver her gift of roses. Time sure flies, and it’s still scorching 🥵 here. We even had a government alarm on our phones last night with advice to prevent more fires 🔥🚒. It was so loud it made us jump! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love those stamps with hedgehogs being my favourite PB stamp. Just adorable. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card Jules. I do like the PB hedges, they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful coordination of your image and paper Jules - I love the vintage PB hedgies xx
ReplyDelete