Tuesday, 1 September 2026

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy September .. .. August definitely disappeared in the blink of an eye didn't it !

Just a little teeny tiny card to share today (9cm square) - and if you can't find a heart then there is something seriously wrong .. .. LOL!!!

This used:

Die set - unbranded from the internet
Design Papers - a small A6 pad from The Works (yonks ago) called LoveLife and snippets of pink and silver card (the small hearts are silver but of course didn't photograph too well)
Sentiment:  Woodware Collection "Word Fragments" JGS720
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
WeRMemory Keepers envelope punch board
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today!

Hopefully I will be around tomorrow. 


7 comments:

  1. Happy September to you! What a sweet card and hoping time slows down just a little! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diecut and your choice of papers Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and pretty card Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming teeny tiny make and yes, I spotted the hearts 😉. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A small but beautifully formed card Jules. I did manage to spot the hearts, thankfully! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I'm loving all the pink. Every time I see your wonderful sewing on a card I think I should break my sewing machine out.....but my daughter took it so I'm off the hook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card as always Jules.x

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to you.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email, or send me a message via email, then please know that I will never share your address with any third parties.

So with that bit over and done with .. .. thank you for calling by my little part of blogland. I hope that you enjoyed your visit, and if I made you smile at any point then I am well pleased.

Love Jules xx