▼

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone


Hope your week is going well.

Here with another Christmas make .. .. .. and with 15 images in the set I feel this download will be getting plenty of use. 


This used:

Image:  15 Elegant Christmas Baubles Clipart from PawfectArtCreations via Etsy
Sentiment:  Computer generated on top of the bauble design
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat (no longer trading) and a snippet from an old LOTV pad
Gold Mirror Card and Green Glitter Card
Ribbon
Hot Fix Nailhead
My Trusty Sewing machine

and that is me for today .. .. short and sweet .. .. and nearly time to say goodbye to September eekk!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful image,papers and card Jules. It'll be Christmas before we know it.Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October! Eeek indeed! Beautiful card and beautiful image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous bauble image - you certainly seem to find some really beautiful downloads. Can hardly believe we are now in October -- as you say, eek!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image Jules for this stylish Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I need to get a wriggle on - I've got 4 fairs booked in before the end of November....eeek!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image. This is a lovely, classic Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image. I love the soft silvery feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous image made into a fab card Jules. You've reminded me I bought some Christmas tree images a while ago and not used yet. I must get some printed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jules,
    I love your stylish Christmas card - I bought this download last year and I think there are a couple of cards that I haven't blogged yet. Thanks for the reminder!!
    Hope you are o.k and have a lovely weekend.
    Love Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! All the gold looks so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jules. That's a lovely image. You'll definitely get plenty of use out of it. Isn't sad when craft companies we love go out of business. LOTV were near to me in Leeds. I still enjoy using their stamps.
    I had to smile at your love of old typewriters. My daughter is a teacher and she came home yesterday and said she'd just learnt why "Enter" on a keyboard is written when coding as CR...Carriage Return. But then wanted to know why. We had to explain that what was what it was called on a old fashoned typewriter..
    Hope all is ok
    Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to you.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email, or send me a message via email, then please know that I will never share your address with any third parties.

So with that bit over and done with .. .. thank you for calling by my little part of blogland. I hope that you enjoyed your visit, and if I made you smile at any point then I am well pleased.

Love Jules xx