Wednesday, 16 September 2026

CHRISTMAS 2026 IS UNDERWAY

Hi Everyone

Apologies once again for my lack of posting .. .. .. still lots going on in my little world, but I have been crafting whenever time allows.  I have been working on trying to perfect something I have never tried before .. .. .. .. but more about that another time as it will culminate into quite a long and picture heavy blog post I think  LOL!!!

But as I need to get my head into very serious Christmas mode what better place to take the decision of where to start than the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where they would like to see our reindeers.

So here I am with this lovely little cutie (I quite like it when an image includes a sentiment too)


This used:

Image:  Whimsical Funny Reindeer Clipart from NesaDesignCo (via Etsy)
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft 12x12 Christmas Basics (very old and still very loved but not much of it left)
Red Foil thick paper
Corner Rounding Punch
Spellbinders Circle & Scalloped Circle Dies
Ribbon
Glossy Accents for the shiny nose
Tea Tree ProMarker to ground the reindeer
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and this starts my serious Christmas journey for 2026!

Apologies if anyone found my previous post to be too much for a crafting blog, and thank you so much to everyone who left such lovely comments. I must admit my blog has also slowly turned into quite a journal of personal life events too.  Special happenings quite often get a mention and then with the use of the search button at the bottom of my blog I can backtrack.  You wouldn't believe how useful my blog has been over the years when folks say "what year did such and such happen" or "when did we go to such and such a place".

I love my blog and would be really gutted if I ever lost it.  I often backtrack and use it to go down memory lane.

Anyway, back to more Christmas makes and I will hopefully be catching up with everyone soon, though my reading list hasn't up-dated in over a week!  Is anyone else having problems still?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jules,
    so lovely to see you back with a super cute Christmas card - I love that Riendeer!
    I'm so glad that you are managing to squeeze in little pockets of craft time when you can.
    I am very intrigued with the project you are trying to master - you big teeze leaving it there!!! LOL!!!
    Your blog is my favourite in all the world and I very often wonder back through your posts and get inspiration from you - and spend lots of pennies buying the things that you use!! Although my cards never turn out quite as good as yours even with the same products!!
    Yes my reading list is also stuck, along with uploading photo's. My emails are also driving me nuts as they are intermittent. :-(
    Hope you are doing O.K.
    Lots of Love
    Eve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute reindeer is so adorable - really love this card. Sounds as if you are working on something exciting - so looking forward to the picture heavy post. There have been no updates to my list for over a week and I know of several others who have the same problem with Blogger. There have been a few other glithces cropping up on and off as well 🙄. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable Jules,a fun Christmas card with beautiful papers and a gorgeous plaid ribbon. I have bought several items from this shop since seeing your bee card a few months ago.In answer to your question,sorry no more pets for me. Hugs Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little image. So sweet and definitely looking very merry. I love the addition of the plaid ribbon too. Thanks for your visit to me earlier and lovely comment. It is good that you get so much pleasure from your blog. I had never thought of looking back on mine in that way xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jules, the little reindeer is just adorable.
    I love reading blogs which include snippets of bloggers lives. It makes me feel that they are more of a blogging friend rather than a just stranger who shares photos of what they’ve made, if you know what I mean.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your adorable reindeer is a cutie, patutie, Jules! You can't help but smile when you see that face :) Lovely card with mix of papers and lovely plaid ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart #114.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s an adorable image and a lovely layout Jules.

    I am also intrigued by what you’re working on! No doubt we’ll find out in good time. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to you.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email, or send me a message via email, then please know that I will never share your address with any third parties.

So with that bit over and done with .. .. thank you for calling by my little part of blogland. I hope that you enjoyed your visit, and if I made you smile at any point then I am well pleased.

Love Jules xx