Friday, 18 September 2026

SNOWY THE SNOWMAN IS OUT OF STORAGE

Hi Everyone

I am back again with my next little Christmas make which is for taking over this time to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the current theme is to "use a die" (or there is always the option of "anything goes") - but your creation does need to include Penny Black goodies.

So I decided it was time for the lovely "Snowy" to come out of hibernation .. .. .. .. . he comes out early in the proceedings every year LOL!!  

Christmas stash always feels special because it doesn't get used as much as it should be for too many months of the year.  

So here we go:


This used:

Image:  Penny Black "Snowy" 2521K and corresponding die
Sentiment:  Unbranded sentiment die (no idea where it came from - it lives in my Christmas sentiment box unpackaged - the heart isn't part of the sentiment die)
Backing Paper:  Snippet from an old 12 x 12 design pad from The Works
Trees:  Unbranded dies from Temu
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

Enjoy your weekend when it arrives!

5 comments:

  1. Frosty looks great in the soft green hat and scarf .Beautiful background and embellishments Jules. Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Snowy and I love your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great when the box of Christmas crafting goodies gets opened. Love this adorable snowman - great choice of colours for such a happy chappie. Can hardly believe it's the weekend again already, enjoy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowy is a classic and always popular. I love this colour combo too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Snowy card Jules with perfect backing paper and lovely muted green. Have a good weekend. Looks as though it's turning into a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete

By leaving a comment here you are accepting that other visitors will read your comments and be able to link through to you.

If you have chosen to follow my blog by email, or send me a message via email, then please know that I will never share your address with any third parties.

So with that bit over and done with .. .. thank you for calling by my little part of blogland. I hope that you enjoyed your visit, and if I made you smile at any point then I am well pleased.

Love Jules xx