Hi Everyone
Hope your weekend is going well.
Here with my homework for taking over to the Snippets Playground where we are encouraged to use up some of those mountains of snippets we all squirrel away.
Following on from my last post .. .. the design pad I am currently emptying has had another hammering, and this time I used up the "part used" pages that were stored in the back. In fact there are probably only a couple of full pages left now.
So I used a Sizzix die to cut the background from a scrap of white card and then lots of the infill shapes from various scraps in the pad, along with a toning metallic snippet.
I ended up with this:
This used:
Image and die Set: MFT Polar Bear Pals
Sentiment: Penny Black Clear Stamp Set 30-316 - Season's Gifts
KaiserCraft Frosted Design Papers
ProMarkers
Sizzix Thinlits Die "Moroccan Card Front"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
But now look what I am left with .. .. .. yet another box of useful bits for future cards LOL!!
Enjoy your Sunday! Hope you manage a bit of crafty time.


8 comments:
Wow! Jules what a beautiful card, such lovely colours and I LOVE that die - had a sneaky look for one but can't find it anywhere sadly :-( ... It will just have to go on my wish list.
What a serious snippet user you are!! I have to admit I think that I would have binned all of those cut outs - how wasteful is that!! I expect they make a quicker card next time with them already cut out and waiting to be used.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Love Eve xxx
A gorgeous background and congrats on using up a lot of paper snippets from one of your "mostly used up" paper packs. Trouble is, I think your snippets multiplied while you weren't looking!
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Absolutely brilliant way of using up some more of the lovely paper pad and, as you said "just look what you have left over"🤣. The panel, complete with super skating bear is a wonderful finishing touch.. I'd be interested to know if you aim to hang on to today's left overs for future Snippet makes. Hugs xx
You used beautiful papers to infill that fabulous diecut,what patience you have
A brilliant way to use one of those background dies Jules, one of which I have but never used. Lovely colours too.
What a fabulous card, that’s a pretty useful die for using up snippets. I have a rule, if I think it’s highly likely I wouldn’t use leftovers they go in the bin, as I’ve made the best of it and done my best 😃xxx
I love this use of snippets. I have a similar die so I need to have a go. It is a beautiful card. Elaine
Love this Moroccan tiled effect, and the snippets you have used coordinate so perfectly xx
Post a Comment