My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

CUPCAKES FOR CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Hope your day has been a good one.

Mine has been a rare one at home so I have been getting on top of the dreaded household chores and have also been trying to make more headway with Christmas designs for this year, and today this was my favourite .. .. .. . 

This used:

Image:  Another gorgeous download from NesaDesignCo - Christmas Cupcake (the only difficult part was deciding which of the 12 cupcake images I wanted to use as I love them  all !!!!
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat - sadly no longer trading
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
Glossy Accents and Crystal Glamour Dust .. .. which as usual the camera never picks up
My Trusty Sewing

and that is me for today.

Still a few more chores to do but hopefully I will get chance for a bit of blog hopping later to see what everyone has been up to.

8 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
I absolutely love your gorgeous cupcake Christmas card - that download is definitely going into my shopping basket!!
So glad you managed some crafty time today.
Lots of love
Eve xxx

Liz said...

Super festive card Jules, those cupcakes look good enough to eat.
Liz xx

meg said...

These cupcakes look absolutely yummy a fun festive card Jules

Lynne said...

Such a wonderful image Jules and lovely design. I like the cute gingerbread one :)

HilaryJane said...

What a delight. I love the idea of Christmas cup cakes. That little gingerbread man is so cute xx

Aquarius said...

Just love these festive cupcakes - you do manage to find some brilliant downloads. Chores do have to be done but it always feels good when they are completed ... until the next time 🙄. Have a lovely weekend x

JanR said...

Super cute card! That image is so sweet (pun intended (-; ).

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous cupcake images, really festive and scrummy xx