My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday, 11 August 2026

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Hope your day is going well.

Just whizzing along with a teeny tiny creation I made this morning.   

For anyone new to my blog my teeny tiny creations measure a whole 9cm square.

I am now a few weeks into my "no buying any new design pads", and I haven't fallen off the wagon "yet" .. .. .. despite having seen quite a few I would have loved to have added to my collection .. .. ..  so I am not doing too badly.

But I have made a digital design paper purchase (which is allowed).

I was asked for an Art Deco style card by a customer and there was nothing paper wise in my collection that was going to fit the bill .. .. .. but I did find the most gorgeous digital papers on line and I have totally fallen in love with them.  They print so beautifully and the colours are super scrummy.

This used:

Digital design paper collection from "Digiform Studios" via Etsy called 3D Art Deco 
The background was simply a black polkadot download from Pink Petticoat printed onto thin turquoise card (sadly Pink Petticoat is no longer trading)
Memory Box Dies: "98261" Kaleidoscope Butterfly and "98262" Moonlight Butterfly
Ribbon
Glitter Card
Flat Backed Pearls
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Score Board
Embossing Folder (which I think was a magazine freebie many, many years ago).

I am sharing this with the "Little Red Wagon Challenge" where the theme this week has been to include an envelope either alongside a card or as part of a card.  Still a few hours left if you fancy playing along.

This obviously isn't the card I made for my customer, I am simply using up some of the snippets I was left with. 

10 comments:

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
I love your beautiful Art Deco card - scrummy colours!
Is that gold thread you have used? I NEED some of that!! LOL!!
So glad you found some crafty time today and well done for firmly strapping yourself onto the no buy backing paper wagon!!
Love and hugs
Eve xxx

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous! xxx

meg said...

Love the rich colours in the art deco paper and your background paper, a beautiful card.

Brenda said...

Jules, this is absolutely gorgeous! That paper is perfect and the glitter papers show it and your butterfly off even more. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

Aquarius said...

Brilliant use of the papers left from your recent commission and the colours are gorgeous. Extra 'brownie points' for not falling off the wagon with any tempting paper pads 😉. Hugs x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous paper and fab colours Jules with a beautiful Art Deco vibe xx

HilaryJane said...

I agree with you about that paper. It is stunning and you have used it to such great effect. Love that butterfly too xx

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning, Jules. The colours are fabulous.
Liz xx

Annie H said...

Wow what a classy little card, the blue and gold match very well.

Jules said...

Hi Eve
Haven’t yet found a metallic thread that my sewing machine likes (and I have tried quite a few). The thread on this card is just a standard pale gold colour - but it toned in quite well.
Happy weekend - Love and hugs Jules xoxo