Hi Everyone
I hope that your day is proving to be a good one - and things are a bit cooler for you.
My stock box is in need of a serious refill and I am trying to work on the type of cards I never seem to make unless I have been asked to make them, or I am in need of them myself. So in an attempt to "fill the gaps" I simply closed my eyes and did lucky dip into the drawer of "paper stacks to use up" and then plumped for a "get well card".
(a really lovely download that is suitable for so many different occasions.)
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Backing Papers: Paper House "Vintage"
Backing Papers: Paper House "Vintage"
This was again a pack of papers I was asked to design with for a magazine commission .. .. .. and I got to keep the leftovers. A really lovely set of papers, and I must admit I will be sorry once I have used them all, but hey ho! It has to be done if I am going to clear that drawer and reach my "digital only" goal.
But it does mean you are going to be seeing quite a lot of it over the coming weeks as there are quite a few pages left .. .. .. as well as lots of snippets at the back LOL!!!.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.


7 comments:
As always a beautiful card Jules, whether more changeable now a few showers of rain and slightly cooler,hope you're doing well xx
A beautiful card made with this lovely paper, I really don’t mind seeing more 😍xxx
I agree with Lesley, these papers are lovely and you've matched them beautifully with the digital image. I won't mind seeing more of these papers in your mission to 'clear the decks'. Hopefully we are in for a few cooler days for some more comfortable crafting time. Hugs x
A beautiful card. I must admit I do love using left over stash, it makes you think outside your usual designs. We have had quite a lot of rain in Scotland so looking all very lush. I do hope you get cooler weather and a little rain soon. Elaine
I do love that image, just perfect for a get well card. Good luck with using up those papers. Love the way they just peak out behind the panel on this one xx
Hi Jules,
yet again another beautiful card with scrummy papers and a lovely Digi image - another one that is going into my need basket!
I think that I would be quaking in my boots if I were a paper pack in your craft room!! LOL!! You really are doing so well!
Thankfully a bit cooler here in Devon and we actually had some rain today - Yay!
Hope you manage to find some more crafty time soon.
Love Eve xxx
Beautiful image and fab papers, a great design xx
Post a Comment