My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 13 November 2009

NEED HELP WITH WEDDING IDEAS?

Good Morning everyone

A special post this morning.

I am hoping to help my blog buddy Chris from Craftling's Cosy Corner sell more of her lovely Wedding Stationery CDs.


(No heart on this creation so stop looking now!!!!! This is one of the lovely samples on Chris's CD).

If you pop over to Chris's blog by clicking here you can read all about the CD and the reasons for Chris selling them - but in brief they are being sold to raise funds for the Papworth Trust.

In total Chris is hoping to sell 10 of her CDs - she has sold 4 so far and has another 6 to go!!!

I am one of the 4 and I can tell you the CD isn't only for creating wedding stationery - it gives you inspiration for creating cards suitable for engagements, weddings and wedding anniversaries as well as special/romantic cards in general.

But of course if you are hoping to break into the wedding market , or perhaps make stationery for your own wedding - this CD is just what you need. There are 100 project ideas (complete with instructions for making each project), sample wording, as well as lots of hints and tips and techniques.

Chris is selling her CD for £9.99 with free P&P which I thought was wonderful considering all that is included in the CD (and you get to help a worthwhile cause too).

I do hope I manage to help Chris with her fundraising!

Have a good day everyone and I will hopefully be back later with a little creation to share.

Love Jules xx

3 comments:

pinky said...

Sounds like a great cd Jules, will pop over and have a look.
Pinky

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Jules.. Thank you so much for your lovely post about my CD!! I think I will print it out and frame it! lol ;o)

I am going to have to change my totaliser now to 5 sold! Yayyy!! 50% of the way to my target!

Just five more to sell now before 31st December.

Thanks again, you lovely lady!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Update.. make that six sold now.. four to go!! Yippeeeeeee!!!

Hugs,
Chris xx