My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 14 December 2009

TO SAY THANK YOU

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a great weekend.

We had a wonderful "label day" yesterday and as usual everyone started to get into the swing of it once they realised the day was nearly over (you know - the point where panic sets in that you have more presents to give than labels .. .. .. and then people get offended that they didn't get a handmade label) .. .. .. .. we couldn't craft all evening too though as it was the X-Factor final !!!

Everywhere is now covered with glitter and snippings of paper but hey . .. it will get tidied up eventually. In the meantime I am crafting around it all as there is so much to do !! LOL!!!

I decided that as a change from a Christmas card I would make a "thank you" card.

Today would have been my Dad's birthday if he was still here - so this is to say thank you to Dad for being the best Dad ever!! I love and miss you mega!



This used:

Image: Hero Arts Cling Stamp CG115 "Thank You"
Backing Paper: Pink Petticoat "Lola's Boudoir Collection
ProMarkers
Cord from the stash box

Lots and lots and lots to do at this end - but I guess it is the same for everyone at the moment. My Christmas decorations have started to make their appearance. I love my Christmas tree and all the little lights everywhere!

Have a good evening everyone.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

Juls said...

just stunning!! Love all the polka dots!!

craftimamma said...

Lovely, lovely card Jules, especially when we know the meaning behind it. That's a really nice 'neat and crisp' image too.

We've about a third more of our deccies and lights to do but I did my big tree in the conservatory which is my favourite as it's covered in loads of twinkly white lights and lots of clear glass ornaments. The sparkles even brighten a horrid dreary night like tonight.

Lesley Xx

pinky said...

What a lovely card Jules, especially as it conjures up lovely thoughts of your dad. Hugs
Pinky

Sally H said...

Stunning card, Jules! Love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Jules what a beautiful sentiment and the card is awesome I do so love the type ao card looks quite designeresk.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

How lovely to see a card that's not a Christmas card, I think I've done with Christmas crafting now and will be getting my other stamps out soon.

Jackie
x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jules, fabulous card simple but stunning, I love the image beautiful papers, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Jacee said...

Spots before my eyes!!! great card Jules, love it.

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Beautiful card, Jules. Once again, I love the way you've echoed an element on the stamped image on the background, as well. The polka dots really look great!

Hugs,
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this pink and black dotted card!

A real favourite!