My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 9 May 2010

HAPPY SUNDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope that you have all had a good weekend.

Some of mine has been spent (with the help of my lovely hubby) in trying to organise my little craft space to make it more "user friendly". After all if I am now going to be spending all this extra time in there it needs to be practical. We didn't do too badly but the room is so small that to have both of us in there along with all the tackle we needed called for synchronised movements - it was a bit like a game of chess .. .. .. one of us needed to move one way before the other could move and so on.

So once we gave up on the miracles that could be performed in my little room today (LOL!!) I decided to have a quick play and this was the result.

This used:

Image: Penny Black "2361K" Ecarte, Splits, Pirouette
Sentiment: Funstamps "FG12" Happy Birthday (Dots)
Backing Papers: Funky Hand CD "Dreams Come True"
Martha Stewart Punches: Traditional Scallop and Frond
ProMarkers
Handmade roses
Diamond Stickles
Ribbon, pearls and stamens from the stash box

Time now to start my kitchen duties .. .. .. after all .. .. .. all play and no work makes for a messy house!!! LOL!!!

I am then hoping for a good old blog hop this evening.

Take care everyone and I'll catch you again soon.

Love Jules xx

16 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol, glad you had fun sorting you crafty space out..lol

Your card I love the colours you have used, its really sweet
Hugs shell xx

April Diva said...

Hi Jules, love the relative simplicity of this card and the colour combo.

Hugs, Pauline x

Lynne K said...

Great card, Jules. I love the dancing hedgehogs, and the fresh colours. Good luck with sorting out your craft space. I've been trying to do the same for weeks! It must be a great feeling knowing that your journey to work in future will be no further than into your own little room, and you can craft away all day. I'm more than a little envious, & I really hope it all goes well for you. x

Debs said...

Hiya Jules
Another simply elegant card - love it!
Glad to hear the crafty space is organised - when can you come and do mine lol!!!!
Thanks for popping over to my blog and the lovely comments.
Take care
Speak soon
Debs xx

Lynn said...

Great card, the colour combo works well and the image is so sweet.

Lynnx

Sally H said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colours and what a cute stamp. My boat scene arrived yesterday, so you might see a few cards with it soon! I am really looking forward to 5th July - does carrot cake sound good to you?

Nicola said...

What a beautiful card. Just love those hedgehogs and the colours fit the design well. I need to tidy my desk as share a small room with my husband. Nicky xx

Anonymous said...

OH I absolutely adore that stamped image, what a riot!!!

Gorgeous creation!, I always love seeing your cards!

Julie said...

Fabulous card - I love the spray of flowers!! Good luck with your new life - so brave of you to take the plunge but how wonderful too! Wishing you every success! JUliex

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jules, adore the image and just love the soft candy colours. Lovely simple layout too.
Take care.
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules I do love this image and you have done a great job with the colouring I adore the papers and flowers this is such a pretty card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Louise said...

Firstly thankyou for your kind comments on my blog and secondly wow love your card, I have not got many penny black stamps but this is so cute and I love the colours you have used and the little heart detail is so cute.
louise xx

Kerry said...

Cute card Jules. I love the Penny Black image, it's really fun! The colouring is beautiful. Thanks for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. Love Kerry xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, well I suppose the only thing you can do about your room is watch you dont put on to much weight if its that small.
Love your card and dont those cats look precious. Love the colouring and the card design is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyx

lisa said...

Hi Jules. Your craft room reorganisation sounds great fun, if you're anything like me you have this vision of a much larger room until you actual get into it and realise it's so tiny!!!!
I loved your Dollshouse trip down memory lane. We had a Christmas tree too but I think my sister must have it, I shall have to go and reclaim it!!!! Love your address too.
Have a good crafty week.

Lisax

Jacee said...

What a super card Jules, love the image, how cute are they!