My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

PENNY BLACK CHALLENGE - WEEK 111

Hi Everyone

Here again with one of my favourite challenges .. .. Penny Black Saturday.

This week they are asking for "Christmas in July" .. .. .. and with so many Christmas cards needing to be made what better excuse for getting another one done.
This used:

Image: Penny Black "2747K" Xmas Crafts
Backing Paper: Papermania
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Snow
Cuttlebug Die: Snowflake
Hobbycraft Punch: Small Snowflake
ProMarkers
Josy Rose: Gems
Diamond Stickles
Buttons and cord from the stash box

Another one down .. .. .. a few hundred to go .. .. but not today!! What a good job I love Christmas LOL!!!

Sorry, need to dash today .. .. too many things on my "do list" and I need to get some crossed off.

Have a good rest of Tuesday and thank you for calling by.

Love Jules xx

16 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh Jules this is darling!! Love the crisp colors, your making me want to get out my PB Christmas stamps! :) ~hugs

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a gorgeous card Jules!

Hope you can get some time for crafting today too :)

Hugs
Maarit

Netty said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Annette x

Lou said...

Hi!Jules this is just gorgeous,love them-they are so sweet.
Perfect Christmas card,hope you can tick a few of those jobs off soon.
take care,hugs Lou.xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules,the image is fab and I love your snowflake.xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card jules..love the sweet image and my fave snowflake......thanks for joining in the christmas fun at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card jules, the image is fab and i love the papers and snowflakes and great icy colours.

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Jules
Aaaaww such a cute image, I may have to do this challenge this week, I've not made any crimbo cards yet. Love how you've done the heart and fab big snowflake too.
Good luck with your 'to do' list! :)
Kelly.x

craftimamma said...

Your PB cards always bring out an Ahhhh! from me Jules and this one's no exception. The image is so cute and an advert for 'teamwork'. Love that bp too.

I'm off up to Graphicus for another workshop tomorrow. This one's for making a Bind-it-All journal. Should be another fab day. Hope your's is too.

Thanks for your email. You are a sweetie and I'll reply when I get back from 'up north'.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Linda . J said...

Hi Jules
Your card is so adorable and love the style, the colours are beautiful, love it.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

SO cute, love the snowflake and your colouring, its always spectacular!!!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Jules - love the layout and the colours.
Hope you have some 'me' time today as well as crossing some things off your 'to-do list'.
Take care
Debs xx

Juls said...

too cute!! Love the colours, so crisp and fresh! Hugs Juls

mckinkle said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card Jules. I love that image, havent ever seen it before but it is super!

Lovely soft sweet colours too!

Keryn x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgous hun i love the cool blue what a fun image and the snowflake looks gave, bighugs pops x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Jules.
Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
luv
Debby