My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 24 February 2011

A LITTLE BIT LATE

Hi Everyone

Sorry I am a little bit late today.

Just a quick share which features some of the colouring I did whilst at my Mum's yesterday .. .. it is the first time I have coloured this one and I think it is really cute.  I shall be doing this one again for sure!!!






This used:

Image:  Great Impressions "G268"
Sentiment:  Funstamps "FG12" Happy Birthday (Dots)
Backing Paper:  Funky Hand Download "I do Wedding Wordbook"
Woodware Punches:  Daisy
Diamond Stickles
Brads from the Stash Box

Although the download says it is a word book there are also some fab A4 sized papers on there too. 

Hasn't today been a beautiful day weather wise?  Lovely gentle sunshine .. .. though it didn't make my windows look that lovely!!  Eekkk!!

No time for cleaning windows that's for sure .. ..LOL!!!

Take care everyone and thanks for calling by.

Catch you again soon.

Love

20 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Cute card, love the image, made me smile, purrrrfect! Love the 'heart'flower.
Avril x

Vicky said...

Ah Jules just purrrrfect hun! fab images and I love your layout too hun :o)

Yep it's been gorgeous today and I seen so many ladybugs ~ spring is in the air woohoooo :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, very cute indeedy!! Love the soft colours Jules. xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jules thats so cute and a perfect image for a cat loving friend, a gorgeous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jules, that image is super cute and such yummy backing paper.xxx

Unknown said...

Jules , I love this, such a cute image hon

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules Aaw! love it! gorgeous card!

Little K Smith said...

Aaaawww lovely card Jules, such a sweet lil puddy cat! Love the soft colours and very neat faux stitching too :)
Know what you mean about sunshine and windows, I'm surprised I can see through mine! :D
Kelly.x

Nicola said...

My what a beautiful card and loving that sparkle round the edge. really must treat myself to some stickles. Hugs Nicola xx

Netty said...

Great card Jules and loved the way you slotted that heart into the card. Brill. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this!!! Fabulous image for sure, beautifully done!!!

Tracy said...

I love, love, love that image, this is a gorgeous creation. Your colouring is perfect Jules.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Juls said...

awhhhhhh these images are just way to cute!! such a gorgeous and adorable card!! Hugs Juls

Grenouille Greetings said...

And this one is a cutie! Love your CAS design! Hugs, Lesley

Kort og Søm said...

So cute!
Hugs Fredrikke :O)

Nikbee said...

I love this card. The image is so cute and the glitter edge is great.

Nikki x

Faye said...

Oh Jules, I absolutely, love, love, love this card. I must have that stamp, please could you tell me where you got it? Have a great weekend. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh how cute! This image is adorable :o) Love the sparkle and spotty paper too. Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the image is fab and i love your stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Lynda said...

Lovely image - had to look twice for the heart.