My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

EVER WISH YOU HADN'T FOUND SOMETHING?

Hi Everyone

What a super fantastic day weather wise .. ..  I hope it has been the same for everyone!!

Today has been so nice that it would do me if it was like this for the whole of Summer let alone Spring.

My time has been all wedding work again today apart from one quick make using an image I found this morning.

I am beginning to wish I hadn't found him now because this gorgeous little chappie was half price over at Stamp Fairy and all of his little friends are half price too .. .. ..and I lurve them!!  Oh I wish I hadn't seen them because he has so many friends!!  Why couldn't he just be Billy No Mates!!  LOL!!!

So here is the cute little chappie



This used:

Image:  Stamp Fairy "Lenny Bee"
Backing Papers:  Funky Hand Download "Rainbow Polkadots" (again tee hee!!)
Woodware Punches:  Daisy
Glamour Dust
ProMarkers
Brad and ribbon from the Stash Box

A very basic make I know.  But I just had to colour this little chap in!!!

Hope everyone is OK and having a good week.

Catch you again tomorrow

Love

23 comments:

Vicky said...

Basic? no stunning!..that is what you would say to me lol...and yes he is adorable and it is so hard to pick one! So half price?... me thinks I have to do a lil shopping lol..

and the weather was gorgeous too...please let it last!

hugs Vicky xx

Sally H said...

Oh how cute is he? Fabulous, Jules!

Wishcraft said...

Love this :o) Such fab colours and super sweet little bear (or bee!). Lisa x

Anonymous said...

OH YES, The Stamp Fairy stuff is gorgeous!!!

Loe the lil hunny bug bear! His friends or twins or brothers whatever are too cute!

I LOVE your colouring and his sparkly wings!

Julie said...

Sooo cute Jules!! Love your oclouring and stitching!! Juliex

Lisa said...

Hi Jules, Aww such a cute card! I love this image (think it's safer for my bank balance if I don't check out the site lo!)

Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the image is so cute and i love the fabulous spotty paper and layout :D

xx coops xx

Craftbugmum said...

Oh lovely card Julie, your colouring is fab with a bit of sparkle.
Hugs
Fi xx

Eileen said...

Ohhh he is just so cute. Brilliant card. Eileen xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

mmmm I have a bad habit where Stamp Fairy are involved, but never seem to remember I've got them!! lol
You have made a fab card here hun, just love the colours just fab & he does look cute! But I think he might be missing his friends lololol
Hope your both ok hun
hugs shell xx

Steph said...

Oh he's so cute, Jules!!!! Hope the wedding work is going well x

Doreen said...

Love this to bits Jules,and that fab dotty paper.xxx

Sarn said...

So-O-O-O cute . . . must dash . . . gotta shop at the Stamp Fairy . . . .
Sandra x

chris said...

Hi Jules I can see why you had to have a little spend he is gorgeous, such a pretty card. hope you are ok. love and hugs chris xx
hope to catch up one day soon. hugs chris xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x x x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jules - what a sweet image x Susan x

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Jules and I do hop you get your computer problems sorted. Not fun when that happens!
Clairex

Lynda said...

He IS cute! fab card!

Love Lynda xxx

Amanda said...

Hi Jules, love the card and the image is so cute. Hope your internet connection gets sorted soon.

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. I love the polka dots and Lenny is so cute. I love all the stamp fairy images.

Nikki x

pinky said...

LOl he is gorgeous Jules and love how you have dressed him up:)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, he's a little cutie! Fab card as always Jules. x

Juls said...

this is just way too cute for words!!! Hugs Juls