My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 21 October 2011

FROM ALL OF US

Hi Everyone

Friday night .. .. yay!!  The weekend starts here!!

I don't know why I get excited though because every day is pretty much the same for me .. .. .. which must explain why I wake up every morning excited about what the day might hold!!  LOL!!!

Christmas cards have been the order of the day today .. .. so I had better share one of those






This used:

Image:  Great Impressions "G289" Frosty Friends
Sentiment:  Great Impressions "B154" From All of Us
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat
Nestabilites:  Classic Squares and Lacy Squares
Martha Stewart Punch:  Doily Lace
Hobby Craft:  Snowflake Punches
Sakura:  Gelly Roll Pen for faux stitching
ProMarkers
Cord and Glitter card from the snippet box

So that is me for today.

I will see you tomorrow with some fabby exciting news from Funky Hand and then Sunday I will see you with my snippets.  I have had a great idea for a bit of fun in the playground this week!!  Can't wait!!

See you tomorrow.

Love

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning make Jules! I love those fabulous snowflakes!
xx

Carol said...

Love this Jules, the image is gorgeous and your glittery snowflakes look fab. Carol x

lisa said...

Hi Jules
These weeks just fly don't they. Like you although everyday is the same I look forward to Fridays too. Being able to have a lie in on a Saturday or Sunday morning is just lovely, especially now the mornings as getting chilly, being able to snuggle under the duvet for a bit longer is luxury.
Your cards are just beautiful, as always. I love those sparkly snowflakes.
I hope you have a great weekend, the forecast seems good so good washing weather again!!
Hugs Lisax

Marie-Louise said...

Really lovely delicate card.

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules - gorgeous card love the snowmen image x Susan x

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Jules, love that image and the colours you have used
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the image and coloured beautifully.xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Jules,such a sweet image and love those snowflakes...hope you have a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Jennifer said...

Stunning as ever Jules. Love the sparkly blue snowflakes! Have a good weekend! xx Jenny xx

MagsB said...

I can't wait for Sunday Snippets, either, you and everyone else who contributes are so inspiring!!

As for this super card, I love the cute image and also the gorgeous Christmassy glitter!

luv, Mags xx

Cynthia said...

OhMyGosh, Jules, this is the cutest card ever! I love the snowmen and the sparklies are so beautiful!! =D

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Another stunner....love the image and the blue is gorgeous....
Hugs sylvie
xx

Janette said...

love those jolly little snowmen, and your colour scheme is so fresh and crisp, beautiful card. Janette x

Anonymous said...

Love those happy snowmen, great card Jules!

Hope you have a fabby weekend!

Jenny said...

These are just the cutest snowmen! Love all the papers too, I had to pay a visit to PP this week ...... Well let's just say it would have been rude to leave without buying some digi papers *wink* :)
Jenny x

Crafting Queen said...

Super card, your colouring is lovely. :)

Unknown said...

Super caed, fab detail and image, Mary x

Juls said...

Hi Jules

I am still playing catch up in blogland after bieng away on my hols. I have enjoyed looking round your blog and checking out all your gorgeous creations that I have missed while I was away.

Love your pink and black chandilier card from your snippit Sunday!

Love this card too it has a gorgeous fresh feel to it and I Love the sparkly snowflakes!

Hugs Juls

Debs M said...

love the image and the sparkly snowflakes are great x

coops said...

stunning card jules.gorgeous snowflakes and icy colours and i love the fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Jacee said...

Gorgeous card Jules, lovely papers and such a cute image too.
Hugs Jacee

Unknown said...

Love those glitzy snowflakes! Gorgeous card Jules!

Emma

Carole Campanile said...

Yeah on getting some Christmas cards completed. Love the snowman stamp and really love how your snowflakes turned out.

Hugs
Carole