My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 22 December 2012

GETTING READY FOR MY CHRISTMAS QUIZ

Hi Everyone

Not long to go now before all the silly shopping and rushing around stops and we finally sit down to relax and simply enjoy the magic of Christmas (unless you are a female of course and then you simply swap the shopping for cooking and washing up LOL!!!).

No crafty makes from me today .. other than a little banner to advertise the little Christmas Quiz I am putting together.

Some of you may remember the fun we had on my blog a while back (here) when we played "name that Penny Black stamp".

Lots of you enjoyed playing along and I am hoping you will fancy having a bit more fun doing the same in my Christmas Quiz.

You do not have to be a  Penny Black Stamp addict like myself to take part as all of the stamps that will be in the quiz will have been used on my blog in the past.


As my little banner says the quiz will run across the whole 12 days of Christmas .. .. starting on the 25th December and ending on the 5th January (with the winners being announced on the 6th January).

There will be two winners who will get identical prizes.  One prize will go to the first person who correctly tells me the name and number of each of the 12 Penny Black images and the second prize will be done on a lucky draw basis from all the correct entrants.  Small sections of all the 12 images will be shown at the start of the quiz.

There will be a picture of the prize as the quiz goes live .. .. but every day this picture will change to show more goodies being added to the prize box, so that by day 12 you will see the full extent of the prize.

Anyone is welcome to play along .. .. whether you are a follower of my blog or not and wherever you live .. .. .. .. and if you enter, and also post my little banner and a link to the quiz on your blog, then your name will be entered twice into the draw (which in itself will be very unique LOL!!!).

I hope you enjoy my bit of Christmas fun.

I am certainly enjoying putting the prize together.

Hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going to plan and I'll catch you again tomorrow .. .. you never know I might manage to actually make something!!

Love

11 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Hugs Sue

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Wowee this sounds good a quiz ... Although i am not normally very good at them......
Wishing you a fabby Christmas... Jules....
We are of to Spain for Three nights... In lovely warm sunshine.... 20 degs today ... Gorgeous.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

scrappymo! said...

Ohhh, this sounds like fun! I' be playing along!
I put your banner on my sideboard and of course follow you already.

Sue B said...

Aww this looks fun Jules...

Love doing quizzes over Xmas! :-))

I've linked you in my sidebar...

Hope you and your family have a Very Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year!
Love Sue xx

Unknown said...

Oooh what fun Jules, I'm definitely in this. Pic is posted in my sidebar.
Cheers,
Elaine

Cynthia said...

Oooo, what fun, Jules! I will have to get my glasses and thinking cap on for this!! =D

Carole Z said...

Sounds good fun Jules! Wishing you a fabulous Christmas! Carole Z X

Di said...

Count me in Jules!! Will fiddle on doing a link ASAP - still tail chasing here. We're on the same wavelength - I went to Costco and bought one of their huge boxes of Christmas gift/carrier bags - quick and easy :))

Hugs, Di xx

Anne said...

Chill out and enjoy Jules. Looking forward to taking part in the fun on your blog. Hugs x

Liz McGuire, said...

Fun idea Jules, will pop by and give it a go. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in 2013.

Liz x

May said...

Sounds like fun... Have a Wonderful Christmas & A Happy New Year... Hugs May x x x