My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 4 May 2013

BEE HAPPY

Hi Everyone

Well if Mr Blogger is happy and not taking a Bank Holiday break he will have posted this scheduled post for  me .. .. ..  and "the move of the year" will be underway!!

We finished around 8.00 last night and should have reported for duty around 8.30 this morning!!

The main part of the fun being that we have to go "down" three floors worth of steps to get out of where our Son currently lives and then go up another three floors worth of steps at the other end.  There is a lift though at the new place so hopefully some trips can be made in that .. .. though the big stuff isn't going to fit in   it (hence getting the heavy mob involved to do that part up all those steps LOL!!!).

We should be fit by the end of the Bank Holiday.  Hopefully not just "fit to drop".

So here is the card I have made for us to give our Son once we have placed the furniture somewhere that he can display it:




This used:

Image:  Pink Petticoat "Little Bee Cuties"
Sentiment:  Part comes with the image and the remainder was computer generated using font "Zipty Do"
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat "Honeycomb"
Glamour Dust
ProMarkers
Black and White Gel Pens
Button and Twine from my stash box

I printed the bee image twice, cutting the second out and sticking the body down on top of the first.. .. leaving the wings free (and smothered with a good helping of glamour dust).

So that is me for today

I am hoping to find a few crafty minutes somewhere to play with my snippets tomorrow .. .. but we will have to wait and see.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend everyone.

I'll let you know what time the flat warming party begins!!

Love

36 comments:

Debs M said...

love this - great idea x

Judy said...

This is a beautiful card, such a sweet image from Pink Petticoat and you've used it in such a lovely clean-cut way. I've only just found your blog, so I'm off to have a good look around for some more inspiration!
Happy Creating!
Judy x

Joey said...

Hiya Jules, this is gorgeous, beautiful clean design. Joey xx

Bev Henwood said...

Jules, This is adorable ~ I have just purchased the 'bees' off Pink Petticoat and can't wait to make a card, although I doubt it will look as good as yours ~ lol! Good luck with your Son's move. Bev xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I LOVE that happy bee and the papers and layout are wonderful.
I hope all is going to plan with the move.
hugs Sue xx

sally said...

I love it! So would my friend Granny Bee (Jean Booth)

Sally

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jules, such a lovely clean design - perfect for a young man.
Pauline
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely new home card Jules..hope everything went smoothly...

Anne

Tedz said...

A lovely new home card which is refreshingly different from the ones with houses on. I love the colours and these "bee" images. Hope the move went well - you will certainly need your spa bath tonight!!! Pauline xx

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! This is wonderful, your son will love it.
Wish him good luck from me please.

Patricia xxxx

Roma said...

Aww gorgeous card Jules !

love how you layered the wings and glamour dusted them .

hope you have time to yourself after the move to enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous and cute Jules. Love it.
Hugs Sharon x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Jules what a super image love your papers (of course)
jacqui x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. good luck to your Son.
have a fab weekend x

Whisper said...

Good luck with your son's move and what a super card to give him too, Luv Sam x

Carole Z said...

Your son wil love it! Hope the move is going well! Carole Z X

Cynthia said...

I'm in for the flat warming party!! Shall I bring a dessert or a dip?? LOL!! Love LOVE the card! I might have gone all "awwwwwww" over it. So so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jules! Love the paper - just perfect with the little bee.

Hope the move went well!
xx

MagsB said...

My goodness, moving is hard work at the best of times, but going down and up 3 flights of stairs as well sounds exhausting! I hope you'll treat yourself to a lovely bubble bath this evening!

What can I say about your card except that it's fabulous - as always! I love the little bee, and his glittery wings look so good!

Have a great Bank Holiday!

love Mags B x

May said...

What a great card Jules, Love that image the little bee is wonderful.. You all must bee!! so tired it sounds like a lot of hard work helping with the move... Take care mind your backs... Hugs May x x x

Eve said...

BEEautiful card Jules!

Hope the move went well.

I'll bring a bottle for the house warming party!!

Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Jules, hope the move went well x Susan x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card and if you don't mind me saying your cards are so very classy without being overloaded with embellishments.
Good luck with the rest of the move, the stairs would kill my knees, I would have to be carried up along with the furniture lol.

Kath x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute .. love the wings .. and i think we will see a lot of Bee's on cards this year with the campaign to save them
Hope your son will be happy in his new pad
Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.really love the image and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

That card will look great in your son's new home. Hope you manage to get some time to rest and recuperate of the the weekend.
Beryl xx

mags said...

A lovely new home card Jules. Such a cute image and lovely colours. Hope the move went okay and you are not too exhausted.
Mags
x

Bonnie said...

What a delightful housewarming card! You even "sew" perfectly with a pen! You are amazing! And I hope when you read this, you aren't too sore and exhausted!

Sarn said...

Great card. Hope your son is happy in his new place.

xxx

Wendy Perkins said...

I love "Pink Petticoat" and you have made a lovely card with her design and papers. Really pretty card xx

Anonymous said...

All the best with the move! Hope you guys manage well!

Great card for the occasion too, bee-utiful!

Brenda said...

This is too cute!!! I love it and love that little bee!

cuilliesocks said...

Great card for your son, fab image. I hope he will bee happy in his new home, kate x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Jules just gorgeous with a fab layout!

Juls said...

adorable!! LOVE the glittery wings! Hugs Juls

Juls said...

adorable!! LOVE the glittery wings! Hugs Juls