My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 7 January 2014

SOOOOO EXCITED !!!

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!!  I hope your day has been a good one.

The post lady today delivered the goodies I bought with the Christmas money my lovely Mum kindly gave me.

Not sure when I am going to get chance to play with everything because that "do list" is growing at a fair old rate of knots!!  But you know what it's like.  You get a new die and you just have to cut with it don't you! Well .. .. it would be rude not to!

I ordered this little beauty from Impression Obsessions .. .. called "Heart of Hearts".  I have had my eye on it for a while and have lots of plans in my head for it .. .. but I had never even considered all the hearts that would fall out of the die once cut. Just look at them all !!!!


Tee hee .. .. there are some super tiny ones there for me to torture you all with at a later stage aren't there? LOL!!!

They will sit in a special little box all of their own ready for action and if the box gets too full then I will be able to sprinkle them on the table at our next wedding fayre won't I.

I need to have a clear up campaign now and set everything up ready for hitting the ground running tomorrow so I will love and leave you!

Have a lovely evening everyone.  Hope you are dry, safe and warm.

Love

31 comments:

Annie said...

oh gorgeous and so useful for the little hearts alone!!

Cynthia said...

What a gorgeous die! Love all the teeny, tiny hearts!!!

Crafting Queen said...

What a great die, have fun.

Sarah said...

What a fabulous die Jules and just perfect for you!! Look forward to seeing what you get up to with it!! xx

Patricia said...

What a fantastic Die, Oh! Man! You will,have lots of fun with that
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Jules what a gorgeous die. Have fun with it.

Donna x

Carole said...

Oh Jules this is amazing made just or you. You can send me a cut out and I can try my embossing paste with it, looks fab. Have a nice evening xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super die and am loving all those little hearts too - no wonder you wanted it, Luv Sam x

Debs M said...

woohoo - have fun with them x

sally said...

Nice shopping!

Sally

cotnob said...

What a fabulous die Jules, anyone would think it was made especially for you!
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

It's going to be difficult to find the tiny ones, you are a tease. Look forward to seeing what is to come.

Wilma x x x

Carol said...

Oooh Jules, I love this...I have boxes of little hearts and snowflakes from my punch waste. Look forward to seeing your makes using these. Carol x

Stamps and Paper said...

I will look forward to seeing what you create with this gorgeous die Jules

Anne

Marie-Louise said...

What a fantastic die.

Sally said...

Oooh, that's a gorgeous die Jules. I'm sure it won't take you long to fill up that special little box
Sally x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Jules how cute are they??

I saw a card made with heart die (but not exactly this one as all hearts inside were same shape) over at Debby's Scrapjourney a few weeks back :D lovely these though what fun!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This looks a fab die Jules I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it! Susan x

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely idea, it's like getting lots and lots of dies for the price of one!

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules! Isn't this heart just fab? Love all those little hearts :) Carole Z X

Sarn said...

A lovely heart and you'll be selling boxes of confetti too by the looks of things!

xxx

Beryl said...

Well this die was made for you wasn't it. It's lovely.
Beryl xx

rosie said...

that's a lot of hearts!! I have a hard enough job to spot the ones you already do!
hope you have fun with it. and I know I will be begging you for more hints as to where the heart is hidden.
hugs x

susiestacey said...

Lovely die Jules - you will be in Heaven using that one x Susan x

Pop's Cards said...

Ohhh I could do lots with the little ones, it looks fab hugs Pops x

MaryH said...

Oh yes, Jules, it would have been VERY rude indeed not to have an immediate go with this new die. And this is the perfect die for you! I can't wait to hunt for all these tiny little snippets to adorn all your lovely cards. Hope your New Year has started off wonderful. Ours has been good, but we've had a series of 'fixits' around the house which were no big deal, just aggravating & time wasting! So I'm doing catchup commenting and trying to find some MoJo. It took a holiday too I think! TFS & Hugs

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
I can't wait to see what you do with this one! Lot's of lovely snippets to use.

I am still waiting for the reveal of the conversation in the craft shop that you were talking about - I'm on the edge of my seat here!!! LOL!
Have fun. xx

Brenda said...

Oh my what a beautiful heart die! I am loving all those little hearts and can see how they will come in handy for lots of things. I especially love the idea of using them as confetti on the wedding table, bridal shower, valentine parties, etc...Hugs!

XxJULESxX said...

This is just perfect for you Jules i really NEED that die now!!

Mau xx said...

its a fabulous die Jules and the little hearts make lovely confetti...lol
Have fun sweet lady xx
Hugs Mau xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

Well that is just you all over Jules! It's heart-tastic!!!! :D


Can't wait to see the fabulous makes you create with both the positive and negative cuts!!!