My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 14 February 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone .. .. especially the happy couple I have worked for who get married today!

Can't believe Mr Heart and myself didn't get married on Valentine's Day LOL!!!

Well life is extra super busy here at the  moment (as you can probably tell from my sporadic postings and lack of blog visiting) but I can share Mr Heart's Valentine Card with you which was made in a rush yesterday! Shame on me!!!

I have a sneaky feeling that if I don't share it now then it won't happen any other time today .. .. so here we go:




This used:

Stamps:  
Basic Grey: Two Scoops/Swirlie Stamps
Inkadinkadoo:  90355 Laced Background (for stamping into the hot embossing  on the heart)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Distress Ink:  Barn Door
Embossing Powder:  My own "happy accident" mix

For Mr Heart I think it is always the words that mean the most to him .. .. and I am not showing the inside LOL!! .. .. but I am well chuffed with that heart.  To think it started out in life as just a heart shaped piece of white card.

So that is me for today.

Time to hit the ground running as there is a lot to fit in before the romantic dinner for two starts this evening .. .. and hubby actually decided for himself that fish and chips wouldn't be special enough for today.  Bless!!

Catch you soon.

Love and valentine hugs

33 comments:

Irene said...

Jules, your card is beautiful, and yes the Heart is stunning. Enjoy your meal.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sarah said...

Sure he loved it Jules!! Shame about the fish and chips though!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jules and I am sure Mr Heart loved it.....love the quirky typing....enjoy your meal tonight

Anne

coops said...

so stunning and stylish jules.i love your fabulous heart and sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful Jules,love the sentiment.xxx

Linda . J said...

So sweet Jules and love the words.
Hugs Linda

Di said...

Fabulous card Jules, and blow me, I found the heart right away :)

Remember the 'Hot Pants' stamp you won in the Playground? I'd used mine for Len's Valentine card and the words inside said 'My Heart (instead of the word it was a stamped outline of a heart) Pants For You' :)) Made Len grin. S Aw, then I confess I did hand write some slushy stuff.

Full on steak meal tonight to celebrate - yummy.

If only this rain would pack in though, sigh.

Hugs, Di xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Jules the heart looks magnificent. Enjoy your romantic evening. Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Jules, love your design and colours, fab embossing and the heart is gorgeous, have a lovely Valentine's day, hugs Kate x

Cynthia said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jules!! Love the card, especially that gorgeous heart!!

cotnob said...

Well, even I managed to find the heart today Jules!
This is a brilliant card, I love your gorgeous heart and great words.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

Oh Jules you sound like you don't have time to turn at the moment! I glad to read that Mr H is taking you out for a lovely meal, but even fish and chips can be better than you having to cook. We are meant to be getting bad weather coming in so we will just stay in tonight, and after being at work full time the last 3 days I will be glad to stay in. Your card for Mr H is lovely like how your heart has turned out and love the colour. Hazel x

Sue said...

Such a stylish card Jules. I love the heart and beautiful wording.
Hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card for Mr H. And that heart looks gorgeous Jules.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

That's so lovely! And a romantic meal too, fantastic, have a lovely evening xxx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply stunning Jules - have a lovely evening. x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply stunning Jules - have a lovely evening. x

Patricia said...

Great card, loved it
Hope you have a wonderful evening
Hugs

Patricia xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Jules - love the heat embossing around the sentiment panel and fabulous embossed heart.
Would love to know what font you have used - but no rush :o)
Have a fabulous evening.
Debs xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card and words.... Gorgeous enjoy your evening... We have had a love meal in and a gorgeous pud from Morrisons... Yummy. Just started on the Choccies....yummy to....
Hugs Sylviexx
I manage to see the heart. Lol...

Kathleen said...

Lovely.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

Lovely.

Kath x

Carole said...

Happy Heart Day to the lady of hearts, great card hope he made you one too xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, beautiful card! hope you had a lovely evening!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Bo and I don't do valetine cards , but at least 1 bunch of flowers a week go into the shopping trolly.
Love your card , just manly enough , gorgeous heart and wonderful sentiment.
have a lovely weekend .janex

Roma said...

Gorgeous card ,i hope your meal went well better than the kfc i got lol!

love your oopsie daisy card x

Carole Z said...

Jules, your card is beautiful and what a lovely sentiment...hope you both had a happy Valentine's Day, hugs Carole Z X

Lynsey said...

Wonderful card Jules! Love that heart!
Hugs Lynsey x

Whisper said...

Simply stunning hun, Luv Sam x

mags said...

A beautiful card Jules and the heart is gorgeous.
Mags
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your heart is gorgeous, Jules. Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

Annmaree of Oz said...

Beautiful valentine card, Mrs Heart! I love the texture on the heart, and the awesome font! - is there a name for that font? I love it!

Hope you had a lovely special Valentines with Mr Heart! Hugs to you.

scrappymo! said...

Hope you had a wonderfully romantic evening...just playing a bit of catch up on your blog.

Wonderful card andbet he just loved it!