My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 3 July 2014

SKETCH SATURDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope Thursday has been good to you.

It has gone very, very dark here as though the heavens are about to open .. .. so Mr Heart is rushing around with the lawn mower before it starts!!

So whilst he is occupied I thought I would do a quick post with my entry for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge.  




This used:

Image:  Penny Black:  "4239K" Scented Message
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "Happy Circular Sentiments"
Backing Papers:  Docrafts Forever Friends "Kraft Notes"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Distress Ink:  Tattered Rose
X-Cut Punch:  Small Flower
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads

and if you fancy playing along then here is the sketch I followed (definitely a keeper .. .. it was great to work with).


Before I go I would like to say a quick thank you for all your lovely comments on the little tutorial I did yesterday.  I am pleased it gave some people a little bit of inspiration.

Right, best go and see how the gardener is getting on before he notices I am not on kitchen duty!!

Catch you soon.

Love

23 comments:

Carole said...

Beautiful card Jules x

Lorraine said...

Every time I see this stamp , I think I really must get it!! You always make it look so pretty.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card, love the shades of pink, great sketch.

Kath x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I really love the image, beautiful papers and I agree a fabulous sketch.
Hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules, loving your card, the colours and image are just so lovely, great design with your layers, hugs Kate x

Carole Z said...

HI Jules, a gorgeous card, such a lovely image so beautifully coloured. Yesterday was sunny and very hot here in the SW, but today is muggy and dark, methinks the rain is on its way, hugs Carole Z X

Sarah said...

Love the colours of this one Jules and such a great sketch too xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Jules a really beautiful card, I love that image! PB I see I should have known! Susan x

Irene said...

Stunning card Jules, fabulous papers and image. I love this stamp (and have for ages) so I think a little spend will come along LoL.
luv
irene
xxxx

Jacee said...

Loving the colour combo on this one Jules, very striking indeed.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

coops said...

so stunning jules.gorgeous pretty image and i love the floral image ;D

xx coops xx

Viv said...

Just beautiful Jules. have a great weekend. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Jules I love this stamp..love your inking and your lovely background papers

Anne

LesleyG said...

Such a pretty card with beautifully stitched detail xxx

Debra Miller said...

So stunning Jules! Love everything about this card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

Brenda said...

Oh my Jules, this is a beautiful card! I love the pinks and greens and the beautiful papers you used on this card. That stamp is amazing and oh so beautiful! Love the stitching too, that just adds so much. I love, love those teeny tiny flowers too as well as your cute teeny tiny heart! Ok back to kitchen duty for you! lol Hugs, Brenda

Alex H. said...

Your card is such a pretty one... it's a gorgeous image and wonderfully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Annmaree of Oz said...

Such a beautiful stamp Jules, love all the pretty layers and the stitching!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous stamp , beautiful soft colours and wonderful stitched design . Have a good weekend Jules. janex

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, Luv Sam x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabby card..... I posted a comment 2 days ago? I love this stamp.... I have two of these stamps .... Order two by mistake.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Gosh Jules I almost missed this gorgeous card. I absolutely love the stamp and the colours.

mags said...

A beautiful card Jules. Gorgeous stamp and love all the stitching.
Mags
x