My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 18 August 2015

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday.  I hope you have had a good day.

Teeny tiny Tuesday time again already .. .. .. not that I am complaining.  Today has been a mega productive day in the House of Hearts .. .. .. another 20 or so like today and I would be a very happy bunny!!

Is 20 being greedy?  OK then I will settle for 14 (at a push LOL!!).

So here is my teeny, tiny 3.5 x 3.5" make for this week:




This used:

Backing Papers:  Wild Rose Studios "Peach Blossom"
Sentiment:  Stampin' Up "Banner Banter"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Twine Flower made with my Crazy Daisy Flower Loom
White Gel Pen for colouring in the Swiss Dots
Button and Pearls from My Crafty Stash Box
We R Memory Keepers:  Envelope Punch Board
and Sketch Number 6 from my little library



and that is me for today!

A special share tomorrow.

I don't know how many of you can remember me talking of a huge table plan I did a few weeks ago .. .. .. .. well my happy couple have returned from their honeymoon and have their official wedding photographs which they very kindly sent me the passwords to, so that I could look at their happy day(s).  There was a great shot of the table plan and they are happy for me to share it here so I will get that posted up tomorrow.

But it is time for me to give in for today now and spend a little time with Mr Heart.

Catch you tomorrow.

Love

13 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous, love it.

Kath x

Sharon said...

your teeny tiny project Jules are hugely gorgeous. Your cards are always so individual and beautifully designed.
Looking forward to seeing you pics of the seating plans.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Love this teeny tiny treat Jules, such pretty papers and the loom flower is a brilliant addition to the layout. Great sketch!! xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Jules! Love the soft colours! 14? that is good going! I have had a bit and bob day, so only managed 1!

Di said...

Hi Jules!

Busy too here with Playground ructions as always :)

LOVE your card (and all your beautiful work in QCME for September) and must say how happy I am that you still use that Flower Loom sent by naughty Anonymous :) Would also LOVE to see your photos of weddings, I'll be back - squeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak :)

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

This teeny tiny is so sweet Jules! I love the papers you used and I love that flower, the button was a great addition to it. Your sketches are working out so well! Can't wait to see the table plan tomorrow. Hugs, Brenda

Carole said...

Love this Jules...the lovely soft tones and fab design, with your string flower.Beautiful xx

Kath said...

A lovely card and looking forward to seeing the table plan tomorrow.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love this creation Jules and your flower is beautifull

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jules, I just love your pretty card, the flower is so beautiful and the papers too, hugs Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jules.
Sue x

Carol said...

Must be something in the air Jules...I've had my flower loom out too! Your teeny tiny make is so sweet and the papers are so pretty. Carol x

Carole said...

lovely card Jules love the twine flower xx