My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 December 2015

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well.

The weather has been a little bit nicer here today .. .. with even a glimpse of a little winter sunshine and blue sky!

Today's share is a Teeny Tiny 3.5 x 3.5" Christmas card .. .. made with the help of Sketch Number Twenty One!  At last an opportunity to actually use it!!




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "Transparent 30-017" Holly Day Critters
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font Angsana New
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper "Vintage Noel"
Nestabilities:  Classic Ovals
ProMarkers
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Aspire Dekromounts Small Snowflake covered in Glamour Dust
Pearl and Gems from my crafty stash box
and that neglected sketch from my little library  .. ..


Time to be designing number twenty two!!

OK back to work .... my list is getting longer instead of shorter!!

Have a lovely evening.

Love

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the stitched detail.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cutie card Jules love be te stitching

Anne

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, such a fun image and wonderful sketch.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

A charming little card Jules, loving the sketch. Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the layout and the very cute hedgy.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Wonderful card, the thing is they don't look teeny tiny cards.

Kath x

Carole said...

Lovely teeny tiny Jules.Cute image and a bit of sparkle...wonderful. Must try some smaller cards...maybe next year!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, lovely card with such a sweet image, gorgeous papers too, Kate x

Jean said...

A fabulous little card. Such a great combination of papers image and sparkle it such a tiny space.
Jean x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card... Love the image..., I have that yummy paper Pack...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gibmiss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia said...

Brilliant card Jules,
It amazes me how you get perfection on such a small space.
Hugs
Patricia X

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a cute PB image too.
Kath x