My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 27 November 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all been having a lovely weekend.

Mine has gone far better than I could have imagined .. .. as in lots of Christmas present purchasing completed.

Mr Heart and I went off yesterday to purchase all the presents for our "family Christmas get together" which is when we exchange our gifts to each other .. .. but we are only allowed to spend £1.  We have more fun buying these presents than probably any others .. .. mainly because no-one really expects anything wonderful.  But strangely enough it is possible to buy things you are proud to give for this tiny amount.  

A big stack of wrapping to be done there .. .. as well as some special tag making! 

Then today we continued with some more serious purchases.  Part of which comprised of seeking out goodies to put into the hampers we give to the London Kids and our youngest Son.  I think in our heads the hampers are much bigger than they actually are so whether everything will fit in remains to be seen.

Anyway, very first thing this morning I made a card for taking over to the Pixie's Snippets Playground.

I actually made a very similar card on Friday to give to someone and was so pleased with it that I decided to make another before I packed everything away again.  A great card for using up different bits of paper.

So here we go:




No ingredients from me on a Sunday because I allow myself to be lazy  .. .. ..  but I will warn you that probably only the sentiment is still available to buy.  The other stamps are very old, but still very loved and shout to be used! 

I also wondered if anyone has a printer that used this range of ink cartridges:


My printer that used these stopped working a while ago and I have the above cartridge floating about, brand new and unopened.  If anyone can use it then please let me know and I will send it your way.  It is a shame to just throw it away when it might come in useful for someone.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend and I will catch you again soon.

Love

14 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Jules, a super image and design.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

What a fun card Jules, that bird is fab ! Love the papers :)
Hugs, Kaz x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, love your cheering card, super image and such pretty papers, great diesign, Kate x

Sarah said...

Love the candy bright colours on this brilliantly paper pieced card Jules xx

Jean said...

I love your cute fun card, and what a brilliant way to use up some snippets of pretty papers.

Jean x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules what a lovely cute card ,just had to come over to check out your wonderful blog!

littlebee said...

Hiya Jules, absolutely love the card, all your makes are stunning . . . My printer actually uses these cartridges and would love to have it as I go through tons of printer ink making my cards etc, thank you. Have a wonderful day. Sue x

littlebee said...

Sue again Jules, sorry but my cartridges are TO11/12/13/14, not the TO, hope someone else can use to save throwing away..... Sue x

Brawny x said...

Wow I'm caught up! A fabulous design Jules. Great card xxx

KandA said...

Such a fabulous fun card and such a great design to use up those snippets xx

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Jules - fab use of snippets of course! You always come up trumps :)

Hugs

Di xx

Aquarius said...

That is such a fun and happy card - love it.

aussie aNNie said...

Cool creative card, loving the image and colours...xx {aNNie}

MagsB said...

I have that bird stamp! I love what you've done with it, what a fab card!

love Mags B x