My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 6 January 2017

WHERE IS THE TIME GOING ?

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!

This week seems to have flown by rather quickly!  

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come for 2017.  I would like 2017 to be full of weeks that last as long as they did when I was about 10 .. .. a week at school seemed to last a lifetime (but to be fair things weren't as exciting then as they are now). 

It is weddings all the way for me today, so just a quick post to show you some of the work I did for Issue 161 of Quick Cards Made Easy which has now hit the shops.

My first commission was to showcase the "masking" technique and this is one of the cards from the collection:


and I also worked on a "stacked die cutting" commission


I don't normally talk about the free cover gifts .. .. I don't know why because they are always super useful .. .. and this month it is a whole set of images and sentiments for creating scenes with, along with downloadable digi papers.

This is a card I created with the set


So that is me for today

Off to make some brides happy now!


10 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Jules, all of your cards are marvellous, fabulous designs, love especially the last one with the cat peeking out of the window, Kate x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous collection of cards that you've made here Jules, I especially love the top one.

Sue xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful selection of cards Jules.
Sue x

Barb said...

You've certainly been busy July's no wonder your week has flown. Three very pretty cards. Barbxx

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about time, it will soon be December and time to trim the tree again!! Love these cards your tutorials are always so inspirational xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of cards Jules, they are all beautiful but I especially like the "stacked die cutting" commission.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Aquarius said...

Time flies when you're having fun!! Love what you've done on these cards and just when I thought I wouldn't look out for any more magazine freebies!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Three gorgeous creations Jules...my first has to be that little cutie of a dog..

Anne

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Jules. Love them all.
Lorraine x

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jules, your cards are amazing and so cute!!! No wonder you are the Queen of cards!!! I love the scenes you have created, I struggle with masking sometimes, but am slowing getting the hang of it...I think. lol Even as cute as your scenes are, I am totally loved your stack dies card in the middle. I just love that look and just love the simplicity of that card. Hugs, Brenda