My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 13 February 2018

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

I hope all is well with you all and if not that things improve smartish!

Sorry for not being around much the last few days.  It has been super busy here with lots of crafty work to complete.

So as I have lots to crack on with I will hurry up and share my teeny tiny make for today .. .. nice and early.  

For anyone new to my blog my teeny tiny cards are a whole 3.5 inches square.




This used:

Image and Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique:  "Valentine Stewie Set"
Backing Papers:  First Edition Paper  "Rose Garden"
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbons and Pearls from My Crafty Stash Box

and that is me bright and early so I can crack on and cross some more things off that crafty list.

Oooo .. .. and a little reminder.  It is the last day for entering Sally-Ann's clear stamp Facebook giveaway.  For details and to enter click on the DigiStamp Boutique Giveaway picture at the top right hand  side of my blog.

Best of luck if you enter.

Catch you soon.




16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card Jules, love the image and papers :)
Hope you aren't working too hard !
Hugs Kaz xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute, Jo x

Sarah said...

What a cutie Jules!! He has such a sweet little face. Love the round corners on that scrummy paper and, as always, the stitching is spot on xx

dutchess said...

Super cute Jules...love these small cards and such soft colours really beautiful hugs xxxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this cute little card Jules.

Sue xx

Carole said...

Cute and tiny!...made me smile xx

Barb said...

Such a sweet little mouse. It's a lovely card Jules. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

So cute Jules, I do love your little cards, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card!!!

cotnob said...

An adorable card Jules, such a cute image and lovely papers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Stewie looks fabulous and I love the pretty colours and design.
Lorraine x

Enny said...

Oh, what a lovely card, beautiful paper and a cute mouse, I love the nose ! Hugs, Enny

Kathleen said...

Such a cute card, lovely image and design, love the colours too.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, had to stop by and swoon a little over this sweet fella. LOVE your gorgeous card Julie, everything about it. It's super cute and that wee heart tag such a lovely finish. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Just so cute. Sue x

Brawny x said...

Aw Jules this is fabulous. Very cute. Love it x