My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 22 June 2018

LIVE YOUR LIFE

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!!  I hope all is well with you all.

Another of my weeks have disappeared in the blink of an eye .. .. but having said that I have got lots done on the wedding front!  So lots of happy "happy couples".  Yay!!

Before I get started onto today's wedding list though I had an early morning "watercolouring session" .. .. and I quite enjoyed it!!

Here is what I created . .. . which is for taking over to the CAS Watercolour Card Challenge where the theme for this month is "Ocean".




This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique "Bon Voyage Set"
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique A4 and quick print "Birthday Sentiment Set"
Distress Ink Pads:  Mermaid Lagoon, Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron and Abandoned Coral
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Dimension Pads
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine

.. .. and that is me for today!

Just off to link up to the challenge and then time to start cutting lots more ribbon!!

Have a great weekend everyone when it arrives!


19 comments:

Enny said...

What a lovely card, cute little boat, beautiful colours, and I love the embroidered waves ! Have a very nice weekend ! Enny

Lynne said...

A fabulous card and I'm in awe of those waves, brilliant! x

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Jules! What lovely bright, summery colours, and the stitched waves give it so much 'wow!' factor!

love Mags B x

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Jules! I am loving your water color panel and the stitched waves. So clever! The sentiment is the perfect words to live by for all of us! Love it! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

This is a fab summery card, and the paper is brilliant xx

Aquarius said...

A jolly little boat and the stitched waves are great

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, I love your stitched waves and lovely colourful boat - a great sentiment.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

sally said...

Such a great image, looks stunning in these colours.

Sally xx

Carol S. said...

A super cute card Jules. Love the little boat and the waves are brilliant! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules, I love the stitching in the background it makes great waves.

Sue xx

Anne said...

I don't know where the weeks go either Jules, it's scary how quick the time passes.
This is fabulous, I love how you've stitched the waves what a great idea!
Anne x

Marcia Hill said...

What a bright and FUN card Jules! Your water coloured background is just lovely...especially with all that wonderful stitching for the waves!! Love your colorful boat and that fun sentiment too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

pinky said...

Jules this is just adorable!

JanR said...

So wonderful! I absolutely love how you did the waves!! A sentiment we should all live by too.

Loll said...

Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE Jules. Love that sweet boat. And the sewn waves ... very creative and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Bonnie said...

Love your stitched waves and fun sailboat, Jules! Colorful and fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,Jules.Love the stitches.Well done.

Gr,Sylvia.

Robyn Oliver said...

A fun ocean card Jules, just fabulous idea to use the sewing machine for the waves, brilliant

Brawny x said...

Very X,ever card dear. Love the waves x