My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 3 September 2019

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a happy Tuesday!

We started off with a beautiful sky today that was full of sunshine and thankfully it lasted for quite a bit of the day!!  Let's hope we are still going to get a few more days like this .. .. I'm not ready for summer to end yet!

Today I am sharing a little "teeny tiny" card, which for anyone new to my blog is a whole 3.5 inches square .. .. just perfect for using up those snippets (but to honest I would need to make a few thousand to make any impact on the offcuts I have piling up).

But never mind .. .. making anything is good .. .. and I love that I make use of every scrap of paper and card.




This used:

Image:  Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection "CMS297" Flower Jar and matching die set
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Clear Stamp Set "CS013D" Floral Greeting
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is me for today, and as I have attacked my snippets I am popping over to Pixie's Snippets Playground to show of my creation.

Everything came from my snippet collection other than the paper for the envelope.

Catch you again soon.

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

What a beautiful card so detailed yet so small and cute

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules - I love the stamp and die set you've used.
Kath x

Aquarius said...

A super teeny tiny - love the way you've added shine on the jar. A great way to use up some snippets - will we ever get to the end of them I wonder.

Crafting Queen said...

I love this card, how did you get the glass effect? hugs Anesha

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous card Jules, the glossy accents on the jar make it look like there is water in there. Before reading the post I thought you had used acetate.

Sue xx

Carole said...

oooh so pretty...and I see the heart! ..lol

Lorraine said...

A very pretty teeny tiny card.
Lorraine x

Debbie said...

Beautiful teeny tiny card Hun. Love the vase of flowers and your use of all your snippets. Such an elegant and dimensional card design. Take care and have a nice weekend. Hugs xx

Di said...

Totally gorgeous Jules! And as Sue said - it really looks like water in the jar. Love it!

Hugs

Di xx

Carol S. said...

Wow!! Amazing Jules!! Love the glass effect you have created. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your tiny card, Ir's gorgeous Jules, Kate x