My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 14 October 2019

MORE WEDDING WORK

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good Monday.

A really busy day here and no time to make anything to share, so I decided to take some more wedding stationery pictures and post those.

If Mr Heart and I were to be getting married again I think this is the stationery I would make for us to give  .. .. but ask me again tomorrow and I may choose a different one.  (Invitation that is not husband  LOL!!)




and that is me for today.

Short and sweet.

12 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I can see why you picked this design Jules, it is beautiful.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

It's lovely to be able to see some shots of your wedding work - these are beautiful and so elegant.

meg said...

just stunning Jules

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, these are so elegant!

Enny said...

Dear Jules, thanks so much for your comment on my blog, much appreciated, as I know that you are so busy ! Your wedding cards are beautiful, also the card with the owl and with the bee ! I didn't have time lately, as my little doggy was not well. Turns out, she has diabetes, and I'll have to give her an insuline shot every day. I do hope, that she stays with us for a couple of years. All the best, Enny

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous stationery, Jules, Jo x

Sarah said...

Oh yes...gorgeous, so classy!! xx

Kathleen said...

These are really stunning Jules, thanks for sharing. No I didn't drive as there were four of us going from our little local craft group and one of the other Ladies offered to drive, was glad really as it was a really lousy day, weather wise.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

I knew your wedding stationery would be gorgeous Jules but it's not.....It's STUNNING!!!! All so elegant and beautiful. Hope Mum is on the mend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous Wedding makes Jules, very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Di said...

Wowser, utterly fabulous stationery Jules! it just oooooozes 'class'.

Hugs

Di xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful designs Hun. You're so talented. Hugs xx