My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 21 September 2020

BABY GIRL

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday .. ..  I hope your day has gone well, though listening to the news it doesn't instil much confidence that the week is going to be a smooth ride.

Today I have been trying to boost up my supply of baby girl cards.  There are lots of baby boy cards in my box and not a single baby girl.  This was my favourite of  the day: 



This used:

Image:  Pink Petticoat (who are now rebranded as The Lovely Studio, but this image didn't get transferred over).
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using Font "Annie BTN"
Backing Papers:  The Lovely Studio "Tiniest Pretty Little Hearts"
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine


16 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
I love making baby cards ..... this one is so cute .....
Love it
Hugs Sylvie xx

Carol S. said...

Super cute image Jules and a beautiful card.

We have to make the most of the sunny days, until the rain we really need, arrives on Wednesday.

Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Aquarius said...

Love this quirky (but highly impractical) pram!! I fear we are in for another bumpy ride too and just when things were beginning to look a little better. Guess we have to do our best not to become too despondent

Aunty Sue said...

Just love it we hadve had a run of baby boys born in our family yet strangely my box has mostly baby boy cards in my box and no baby girl either. Thanks for the link I had thought they had stopped making love l9ve pink petticoat have a fair few of their collections.

meg said...

An absolutely adorable image and beautiful background paper in a gorgeous shade of pink,the perfect baby girl card.I wonder what the rest of the week will bring,take care x

Doreen said...

a Beautiful card Jules, perfect for a new baby girl....

Lynne said...

Such a cute image Jules. Love the pink and cream together too x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jules, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a sweet baby card Jules...I need to make one of those but just haven't had any time with being back to work with my 5 little daycare kiddos.
take care,
x Karen

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules it's a beautifully designed card, a sweet image and gorgeous colours, Kate x

KandA said...

This is such a sweet card Jules. Lovely soft colours and really cute image. Hope all is well with you xx

Brenda said...

I hate that your new doesn't instill much confidence that your week is going to be a smooth ride Jules. Nothing about this virus has been a smooth ride has it?!! Hang in there!!! You must have had a lot of baby girls born to not have any cards left in your stash. lol This one is adorable! I love that sweet little image. The buggy cracks me up with it's super tall legs, so cute! Love the pink and yellow color combo, such a sweet combo for a baby girl. Hugs, Brenda

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

Carole said...

I recognised that Pink Petticoat image...love it, as I do your card. Really pretty in the pink and yellow and the heart paper in the background. xx

Kathleen said...

A really super sweet card, great image, pretty colours and super CAS.

Kath x

Sarah said...

Gosh, I have missed so much!! the time thief has been to my house and taken my craft & blogging time!! What a lovely baby girl card, such a sweet image xx