My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 17 January 2021

FEZZIWIGS FESTIVE FROLICS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a good weekend.  Rubbish weather here but an enjoyable couple of days nonetheless.  

Playing today with a lovely present that a very dear friend sent me for popping under my Christmas tree (thank you again if you should pop by here xxxx).



This used:

Backing Paper:  Ephrazy Design "Christmas Tartan" an Etsy store that isn't linkable at the moment
Sizzix Thinlits Dies "664210" Wreath & Snowflake (my lovely Christmas present)
and "664205" Circle Words Christmas
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am taking this over to Fezziwigs Festive Frolics Challenge where "anything festive" is the theme of the moment.  There are still a couple of days left to play along if, like me, are wanting to nail your Christmas cards nice and early this year!

Two Christmas cards in my box now!  Woo hoo!

Have a good week everyone.

14 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful make love the layout and the plaid paper against the kraft background,the sentiment snowflakes the perfect finishing touch

Claire said...

Can't beat a bit of tartan and this makes those white snowflakes really stand out. I like that there is no sentiment per se... instead the 25 Dec does it perfectly x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card Jules, the plaid looks great against the kraft card.

Sue xx

Aquarius said...

A fun Christmas card to add to your collection

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, what a great make, love the tartan papers in the background!! You are doing better than me for Festive makes so far!! Ive not got any yet as still sharing last years makes!!! Ooops!!Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Jules, so nice with these tartan papers and design. x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Jules, this would be perfect for one of the men in my life.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole said...

Fabulous card Jules...love the tartan to go with the red in the toppers and red and white contrast so well with each other and the white stitching. A great design and easy to spot hearts! xx

Brenda said...

What a fun present Jules! I am so loving your card. The plaid paper and white stitching is so pretty. Then add those snowflakes and hearts in white-well, it just took it over the top and made for a very Christmasy Christmas card! I love it! Good for your getting that stash started too! Hugs, Brenda

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the colours. Anesha

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Jules and a great start to your 2021 cards. Love the design and those fab papers
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

What a great design, lovely bold and super papers and a great use of the lovely large snowflakes.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Great card and love the tartan paper, a great background to the snowflakes.

Hope your Mum is coping well with the lockdown.

Love and big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous design, I dlo love a bit of plaid and it looks fabulous with the crisp white die cuts xx