My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 1 June 2021

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your week has got off to a good start and that you have seen some of the lovely sunshine we have been having here in my little part of the world.

So lovely to see the garden springing back into life all bright with so many beautiful colours!

Today before I put the stamp set away that I used at the weekend, I decided to use another stamp and die from the same set to create a teeny tiny card. 

For anyone new to my blog these measure a whole 3.5inches square.




This used:

Image:  Hero Arts Stamp and Die Cut Set "657776"
Sentiment:  Clearly Besotted "Speaking Out"
Backing Papers:  From Snippet Mountain  (in fact everything for this card came from snippet mountain)
Spellbinder Nestabilities:  Scallop and Classic Circles
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is me for today.

A teeny, tiny post for a teeny tiny card.

Catch you again soon.

14 comments:

meg said...

The pastel tones of the paper and stamped image are beautiful with the kraft,a stunning card,

Aquarius said...

Very pretty card using these beautifully matched snippets, hard to imagine that it is so teeny tiny!

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, the papers are perfect! Can I go through your snippets box please... lol. Have a great sunny week.

Debbie x

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty and summery. Have a good week. Elaine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Very pretty card Jules ....
Hope you are well ...and Mum to ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Very sweet card Jules....your lovely pink flowers goes so well on your tiny wee card

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love the soft pinks and the pretty floral image, super layout, Kate x

Kathleen said...

What a stunner, love it.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Another mini masterpiece, from the heart. A beautiful flower and the design is lovely with the snippets.

Managed to get a lot done in the garden over the weekend but still a lot more to do yet. The sun has been so welcome.

Hope you are keeping well.
Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Diane said...

Beautiful pastel colors, framing and gorgeous design Jules.

Hugs diane

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jules love the papers and gorgeous flower.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the colours and pretty flower.
Lorraine x

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! Done in my favorite color "pink"!