My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 30 July 2023

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

A day with a never ending list compiled of things I want to get done.   Some I have "got" to do, and some "I would like" to do.

Written on the "I would like" to do section was to make a card for my blog  .. .. .. and here it is:




This used:




So a teeny, tiny card (a whole 3.5 inches square for anyone new to my blog) created especially to make my crafty fingers happy again! 

It was so lovely to sit and have a quick play.  A bit naughty though because I picked something from the "I would like" to do section of my list before I did all the "got" to do tasks!  What a rebel!!

Take care everyone and have a good day.  

No comments: