My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday, 23 July 2026

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Hi Everyone

Many thanks for your comments on my previous post.  Very much appreciated.

Today I am playing along with the Little Red Wagon Challenge who want to see Christmas in July .. .. and as the more Christmas makes I can get under my belt the better .. .. .. .. I came up with this:

This used:

Image:  Winter Teddy Bear Clipart Bundle from NesaDesignCo .. via Etsy (just one of 23 cute images in the set so plenty of Christmas options to play with there)
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Corner Rounding Punch
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine 
and the next Design Pad I am going to completely empty after it lurking in my Christmas Paper Pad collection for a very long time   .. .. .. 

Although the collection is called "Frosted" not all of the pages and bits and pieces I have left are necessarily Christmas /Winter related so I am not totally limited as to what I can do with it.

Catch you again soon .. .. hopefully.

7 comments:

Aquarius said...

A charming image with perfect sentiment - love it. Hugs xx

Eve said...

Hi Jules,
I love your super cute Christmas card. Your papers match perfectly, talking of which I still have that paper pad :-)
My stitching is improving but I can't seem to conquer stitching around corners :-(...
Hope you manage to squeeze in some craft time soon.
Love Eve xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and love your stitching, beautiful card.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

LesleyG said...

Gorgeous card, and those papers look lush, it’s hard not to hoard! xxx

JanR said...

Lovely card! Such a cute image and I especially love those sweet sliver hearts!

meg said...

A fabulous image and sentiment Jules,an adorable card

Pauline C said...

Totally adorable image Jukes, makes a super cute Christmas card xx