My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

ONE THING!

Hi Everyone

Lots cracking off as usual here in the home of hearts but today I got chance for a little crafty play for taking to The Little Red Wagon Challenge where they would like to see “one thing”.

My share has lots of ‘ones’ really, but I am happy to just focus on ‘one heart’ as per usual. .. which I am sure everyone will find very easily 😊

This used:

Lots of snippets that I created when playing in the Snippets Playground Challenge .. .. .. so yes, for those of you who wondered .. .. .. .. I was sad enough to keep the leftover snippets LOL!  and also created a few more in the process too so more to use on another little make

Papers:  KaiserCraft Frosted Design Papers - plus other random snippets
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Sizzix Thinlits Die "Moroccan Card Front"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
KaiserCraft Embossing Folder:  Stained Glass

Hopefully catch you again soon.

5 comments:

JanR said...

Lovely card! You are always so creative with your snippets! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

LesleyG said...

Well done Jules! Another stunner, those papers are fabulous, and I imagine it’s a bit like a jigsaw puzzle, which I find very therapeutic xxx

Aquarius said...

I just knew you wouldn't throw out the Snippets left over from your previous make and you've made a super card with some of them. Yes, spotted the heart 🤣. Hugs x

Pauline C said...

Another very stylish combo of paper snippets on this lovely card Jules xx

meg said...

Another fabulous card using the Moroccan die Jules the papers you used are beautiful