My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone


Hope your week is going well.

Here with another Christmas make .. .. .. and with 15 images in the set I feel this download will be getting plenty of use. 


This used:

Image:  15 Elegant Christmas Baubles Clipart from PawfectArtCreations via Etsy
Sentiment:  Computer generated on top of the bauble design
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat (no longer trading) and a snippet from an old LOTV pad
Gold Mirror Card and Green Glitter Card
Ribbon
Hot Fix Nailhead
My Trusty Sewing machine

and that is me for today .. .. short and sweet .. .. and nearly time to say goodbye to September eekk!!

No comments: