My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 25 June 2012

NEW BABY THEME 1 OF 5

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has been good.

I decided on my theme for this week .. .. new babies .. .. another favourite make of mine.

Not sure why people say "new baby" though because I have never known anyone have an "old baby".  LOL!!!

It is a busy old week in the House of Hearts this week (just for a change) so quick posts from me this week. If I was organised I suppose I would have a week's worth scheduled .. .. but sadly I haven't had chance to do that.

Anyway, here we go with 1 of 5 on the baby front .. .. 




This used:

Image:  Digistamp Boutique "Baby Dan" .. .. isn't he a cutie?!?!?
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Arial Narrow"
Backing Papers:  DCWV "Nana's Nursery" Baby Boy
ProMarkers and Chalk
My Trust Sewing Machine
X-Cut Corner Rounder Punch
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Ribbon from the Stash Box

I am also going to enter this into the Digistamp Boutique Challenge for June

So the football didn't quite go to plan did it yesterday!!  Never mind!!  Hubby is used to supporting teams that don't win so he wasn't too heartbroken.  Tee hee!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone.  I'll catch you again soon.

Need to go and get ready for a lovely "happy couple".

Love

34 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Lovely and sweet card,love theimage andthe colours too,so gorgeous.:)

Wish you a lovely summer:)Hugs Merethe

Lorraine said...

This is so cute! I love the image and the backing papers are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the new theme can't wait t see the rest. Hugs, Amanda x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Oh my how cute is he :)
Lovely card Jules, great colours

jacqui x

Viv said...

Just lovely Jules - had my head buried in the cushion during the penalty shoot out - needless to say I wasn't diappointed - as usual!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, I've just been catching up with what you've been doing this last fortnight and love your series of themes. All cards are beautiful, as usual, including today's new baby card - the image is adorable. Look forward to seeing the entire week's cards. Hugs, Elizabeth x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the adorable image and scrummy colours.

Donna x

susiestacey said...

Hi Jules - lovely theme this week. Sweet little card. Football... my two support a team of losers too (looking over shoulder to make sure no one peeping) lol. Take care x Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jules how cute is this little beauty, I adore that image it reminds me of my son he never had any hair either, lol, the colours and design look wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Jules

this is gorgeous I love it , he is sooo cute k x

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. I love the paper and the image is so sweet.
Nikki x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, I am loving your themed weeks...such a good idea as I get so side tracked...make a load of cards and then never have one for the occasion I need!!
Love the CAS style of this card and the stitching is great.
Hugs Sally xxx

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable Jules and gorgeous colours too!
Helen x

Anne said...

Brilliant card Jules and a fantastic sentiment. You made me laugh with your comment about 'old baby'! Hugs x

Mau xx said...

aww!! Jules I just adore this little chap and these Nursery papers are gorgeous. I have nearly used all mine so would love some more. Love the stitching too xx
Hugs Mau xx

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous and the sentiment is lovely.Pretty colours and papers and a cutesy image. Looking forward to this week's little treasures.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,love the image and fabulous sentiment.xxx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous. Love the colours - the papers are lovely.
Love Sharon. x

Sally said...

Aww, such a sweet image Jules & a really nice baby card. I do like the colours you chose & the sentiment.
Sally x

Sarah said...

Fab card Jules. Love the colours and the stamp!

Sarah x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I have seen some new born's that look like little old men,but you always say aw isn't he/she beautiful...
Great card Jules,as always, the baby is a cutie and I love the sentiment,fresh and lovely card. janex

Anonymous said...

LOL think you'd definitely get some funny looks if you said, Welcome old baby :-p

love the card layout and sentiment!

Have a great day!

coops said...

so stunning jules.gorgeous papers and design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

Super sweet! xxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Jules, so sweet :o) Love this cute image, fab papers and layout - so fresh and clean.

Thanks for your comments hun, I'm feeling much better now thank goodness! Hugs, Lisa x

Denise said...

Such an adorable image Jules and pretty papers.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet6 image and the soft colours and the layout and sentiment are fab
Lindsay xx

Cynthia said...

Awww, that little baby is just adorable! Love the tab on the side too--perfect placement!

Sue B said...

Aww this is So sweet Jules! what a cute image! I love those scrummy papers - what gorgeous colours!! Love the sentiment too! :-)
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

lisa said...

I love the idea of a having a theme for a week, Jules, oh to be that organised.
It's a lovely card though, what a cute little chap he is.
Hugs Lisax

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jules, the colours are so pretty, and the image is sooo cute. Janette xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. I just love your colouring in. fab papers.

thanks for you kind hugs. much appreciate them all x (every hour I got one!!)

Carole Campanile said...

He is adorable!! I love the DP and your coloring. You have a nice easy touch for coloring.

Hugs,
Carole

XxJULESxX said...

one word Jules "WOW"!