My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 22 July 2012

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!!!

What a glorious day .. .. let's hope summer has arrived ready for the children's summer holiday.

We have had a lovely day celebrating Neil's birthday .. .. and I now feel like I won't want to eat for a week LOL!!

I am here with my snippet entry for Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge this week (which I naughtily made yesterday because I just knew I would have no chance to play with snippets today).  





As always I am being totally lazy and not saying what I have used for my creation .. .. .. with the exception of the image!!!

I just have to tell you about this because it came as a free gift from Pink Petticoat .. .. and I love to share when I come across something good!!    It comes free when you spend £1.49 on Liz's newly released image/sentiment set (which is equally as scrummy).  If you want a little look the link is here.   But you need to be quick .. .. the offer runs out today!!!! (Sunday 22nd).

Right .. .. a quick link up for me and then back to the favour boxes.  I think I am winning slowly!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hopefully I won't be such a stranger this week.

Love

40 comments:

Debs M said...

great image, gorgeous card x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely Jules looks like it should be an ice cream love pink and brown together.

jacqui x

Lorraine said...

So pretty! Love the tree and the colours. Gorgeous little heart button too.
Lorraine x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, I'm back - we had a great time, thank you. Not as planned ... that was Kirkby Lonsdale but there was no room at any of the inns because of the three weddings taking place! We popped over to the Lake District instead and, luckily, did find a very nice inn with a vacant room :)

Your card is beautiful - like the woody design paper you've used and the image is very pretty.

Off to follow the link - I could be persuaded to part with some pocket money :))

Belated birthday wishes to Neil - sounds like you had a good time too.

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Tracey T said...

Adorable! Lovely combination of colours and the image is fabulous - I can see this being used for lots of different occasions. Glad you had a good day celebrating Neil's birthday. Hugs, Tracey x

Unknown said...

Wow what a fab card and with a freebie to boot well done great work Jules Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Perfect woodgrain paper too.

I'm winning too; 13 cards made and just one left to do - yay!!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

Cynthia said...

What a beautiful little freebie--how sweet! Glad you're winning the favor box war! ;-)

Marie-Louise said...

A beautiful card as always Jules.

Karen M said...

Hi Jules, this is super! I just got this yesterday and haven't done anything with it yet but I love yours, and especially the addition of the cute button Kx

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. I love the image and the paper is perfect for it.
Nikki x

Sue said...

Hi Jules, your card is gorgeous. I really do like that image and am going to have a look at the link in a minute, sounds like a bargain not to be missed!!! Love the layout and colours you have used.
Let's hope the sun stays with us for a while this time.

hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Jules, love the image and sweet little heart button.
Wendy xx

Jenny said...

That'll be handy not eating for the rest of the week...more time to craft ...Lol
I saw this new release at PP.... gorgeous isn't it, and I spotted the heart :0)
Jenny x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Jules,love the fabulous colours.xxx

Anne said...

Ab fab Jules! Glad you enjoyed your day. Hugs x

Hettie said...

A very pwetty card there Jules. x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Sarn said...

LOVE this summery snippet card. Gorgeous xxx

Anonymous said...

hey Jules, i'm back too and i have some more candy up for grabs! this card is beautiful! a good card for a good come-back!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx mimi

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab sweet image and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Beryl said...

Oh boo hoo. I went out dancing last night so missed this post.I love the colours scheme on this card and the image is lovely.
Beryl xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is fab Jules! what a beautiful image… love the pearls on the flowers… and the papers and ribbon are gorgeous!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hya Jules. gorgeous card as always!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours!
Hugs Shell xx

Victoria said...

I love the little bits of bling in the centres! Very stylish card!

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous little tree and I spy the heart. Hugs mrs a.
P.S. Darn I'm too latte!

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Jules, love the sweet image and pretty papers.

Donna x

Di said...

Another stunner Jules - love the image and the nail heads are perfick with those flowers! Di xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Jules I love those papers and that image of the tree is fabulous I love the added little pearls.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

awesome image and sentiment, just love birdies, great colour combos!!!

angelwhispers said...

What a gorgeous colour combo and so perfect with this beautiful image and sentiment Jules! Chanelle xxx

Roma said...

Wow i just love this image !
gorgeous card ,lovely colours x

Denise said...

Really pretty Jules. Love that image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful, simple but very effective card, I love the colours

hugs Vicky xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

simply perfect . janex

rosie said...

gorgeous. fab image. love the papers x

Darnell said...

This is so sweet and inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and colours!
Helen x