My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

COVERED IN SPARKLE REALLY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday .. .. and happy October to everyone!

No white rabbits on my card, but lots of white space which is quite rare for me and quite hard to accept  LOL!!

There is also lots and lots of sparkle on the card (and me) but it didn't show up in the photographs too well.




This used:

Image:  Stampendous! "CRR143" Snowy Postcard
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley "Christmas Sentiment Tags"
Sizzix Movers and Shapers Die: "657493" Mini Reindeer and 25 Set
Glamour Dust 
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads (coloured with ProMarkers)
Ranger Embossing Tinsel:  Bridal
Ribbon from my Crafty Stash Box

and that is me for today.

Still on mega catch up at this end after our few days away and not feeling like I am getting anywhere in a hurry.  I worked really hard before we went and seem to be having to work just as hard now we are back.  Plenty to keep me out of mischief. 

We have another wedding fayre in 4 weeks with lots of preparation to do in readiness, and as seems to be the trend, brides get in touch in the run up to a fayre so they can "nab a place" early.  We only do two fayres a year, always at the same lovely hotel, and they keep me nice and busy .. .. along with the recommendations that previous "happy couples" send my way.

I bet this is the only line of work where you don't want any "repeat business" because it would mean the "happy couple" didn't stay happy :-(

Anyway, must fly.  Catch you again soon.

Love

30 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card Jules and I can see the sparkle.

Kath x

Di said...

Oh Jules - how gorgeous is this!! I can see the sparkle - can you see my nose pressed against your screen from the inside? LOVE the image, deer and end result. Here's a tissue to clean your screen :)

Hugs, Di xx

Jean said...

This is one of my favourite christmas stamps and I love the CAS way you have used it here.love all the sparkle too.
Jean x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Jules. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely vintage card Jules..love the addition on the deer very classy card

Anne

Carol said...

Love this one Jules, what a great stamp and the little pop of colour looks fabulous. Carol x

Juls said...

Very stylish card :-) xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jules. I love the image with just a few touches of colour and the reindeer is beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Very nice card, hope you manage to catch up soon. Good luck with the preparation xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, this is a lovely card and I quite believe there's plenty of glitter on it, it just doesn't seem to photograph well. Isn't that stamp lovely? I have it somewhere, must dig it out again :) Hope you get caught up soon. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jules x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love lots of sparkle but I tend to end up with more on me than any card I make.
Love the image.
Hugs Sally xxx

Jacee said...

Really like this Jules, like you say, more white than you are used to but I think it's great, sometimes it's nice to go off the rails!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Viv said...

One of my fave stamps _ wish I could find it - have to tip everything out when I get home! Love the white space and the little touch of colour is perfect Jules. x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and all the glitter.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful classy card Jules love the design and image a truly wonderful make,
hugs
lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love this image and think I may have to get it. Love just the added touches of colour. Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving all the sparkle and glad to hear your wedding business is keeping you busy, luv Sam x

coops said...

love this jules.my all time fav christmas stamp and your design is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

I love this stamp, and it looks brilliant on white with just a touch a colour and all the sparkle.
Lorraine x

mags said...

This is such a beautiful card Jules. Love the addition of the deer in front of the stamped image. Stunning.
Mags
x

cuilliesocks said...

OMG Jules this is stunning, I do love this stamp and you've made it so sparkly, the little reindeer is a lovely touch, hugs Kate x

Debbie said...

Simply stunning.love it.x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Jules, gorgeous design & details.

Donna x

Anneke said...

dear Jules
what a lovely winterscene and gorgeous card.
i have this stamp too and very to see how everybody gives his turn on a project.
have a nice weekend and hugs from Ann

Brenda said...

You are one busy lady Jules, but I can imagine how fun it must be working with wedding couples. I can also imagine how wonderful you are at your job! I love, love this card, it is so beautiful, clean and white-but perfect! Hugs, Brenda

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a stunning design with the little splashes of colour.
Pauline
x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, love it stunning card!

Carole Z said...

Hi Jules, this is such a gorgeous card, a fabulous wintry scene, hugs Carole Z X