My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 13 May 2016

FEMININE FRIDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!!

Don't these weeks speed by fast?  They lasted much longer than this when I had to endure school lessons all those years ago!!

So Friday's theme has become "feminine Friday" on my blog and this is my offering for this week:




This used:

Image:  Penny Black Slapstick "40-395" So Kind
Sentiment:  Penny Black "4393F" Best Birthday
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Love Story"
MFT Dienamics Die Set:  Blueprints 14 
ProMarkers
Ribbon from my crafty stash box

and that is me for today!  

A lovely bright day here .. .. and .. .. we have good news on the car front.  The garage are bringing Mr Heart's repaired car back late this afternoon.  You may remember  that someone re-shaped it for him a few weeks ago.  Well thankfully it wasn't written off.  Phew!!! 

Enjoy the rest of today and have a good weekend.

Love

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Jules, I'm slinking in here with head handing low as I am once again behind in my commenting. So far behind that I can't catch up. But I have went through and looked at all your amazing cards and once again I'm in awe of them. Yes, the weeks fly by and I don't understand how that happens. As when we were in school the time drug on. How does that work?!! Time is time and it doesn't go faster or slower, right?! But it does go very fast now!! sigh I love this sweet card today Jules, it is just as cute as can be! You have colored up your sweet critters so nicely, but it is the sentiment that is so fun! I love it!! Hugs, Brenda

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a sweet image and fabulous sentiment - such a pretty card.
Pauline
x

Eve said...

Hi Jules

Oh how I love this pretty card - just perfect!
I have finally given in and ordered the blueprint dies as the urge was just too powerful!!! LOL!!

So glad that Mr Heart has his car back .. phew!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and manage to swim the channel of your to do list!!!

Love and hugs
Eve xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely so adorable, i've never seen that fabby sentiment stamp before, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules, love the design and that adorable PB stamp...so sweet!
Lorraine x

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - a cute image and beautiful sentiment. Good news about Mr Heart's car too.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Aww lovely Jules, pretty papers too, Kate x

Di said...

Soooo cute Jules! Another wonderful card from you :)

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable Jules, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx