My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 15 May 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy weekend!

I'm afraid that Saturday was a non-starter on my blog this weekend.  Sorry :-(

Who knows perhaps one day I will be so organised I can have scheduled posts!!  Now that would be novel wouldn't it?  LOL!!

My lack of an appearance was all due to me allowing Mr Heart to drag me from my desk "kicking and screaming" into the outside world .. .. and I simply ran out of time to make anything to share!! The only creation I managed was an order for taking with us to our friends house in the evening.  

So, out in the day and then a meal with friends in the evening .. .. too much gadding about for my own good yesterday!   

But I have had chance for a little play with some of my snippets today, using what is probably my favourite technique for using up some of those small patterned leftovers.  I love mixing all the different papers from different collections.

So here we go .. .. all ready for taking over to Pixie's Snippets Playground.




So my Sunday rule of being lazy and not listing my ingredients comes into play today .. .. but if there is anything you wish to know then please just ask away and I will do my best to answer.  Not sure I know where "all" of those backing papers have come from though!!

Have a lovely rest of the weekend everyone and I will catch you tomorrow with my Male on Monday make.

Love

Jules xx

p.s.  my dashboard display is still playing up.  I am beginning to think it is a permanent fixture :-(

16 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a great way of using up lots of little snippets - I never remember to apply my machine to joining paper and card although I do mean to have a go - good intentions and all that!!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Jules, love your design and lovely papers.
Hugs Linda

Tracey T said...

What a lovely way to use up those snippets! I'm always so envious of your stitching - I can't seem to sew in a straight line! Hugs, Tracey x

Sarah said...

Love this fabulous patchwork card Jules and the stitching as beautiful as ever xx

Sally H said...

A wonderful Snippet card, Jules! Well done to Mr H for making you have a social life! Hope you had a great time. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I decided that I will stop celebrating after Stamp magic when I will spend my birthday money, lol!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous array of beautiful snippets Jules, love this. Carol x

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the starburst design. Glad to hear Mr Heart dragged out away from your desk for a while - I'm sure you had a great day!
Kath x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, such a brilliant way to use up your snippets.
Pauline
x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful,Jules.love the colours and the different design papers.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Sarn said...

Brilliant snippets usage Jules.
I'm glad your hubby took you out into the sunshine over the weekend. All work and no play makes Jules a dull girl! (Not that you've ever been dull in your life of course!)

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

I love this way of using up snippets Jules - and almost fainted here when I realised you might well have done zigzag stitch down each strip. Tell me it isn't so! Stunning card.

Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant design and papers, love the effect
Lorraine x

Jean said...

Fabulous snippet card Jules, I love the combination of pretty papers and the lovely sentiment.
Jean x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Jules, the papers all go so well together, I love the design and the sentiment is lovely, Kate x

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jules and a great way to use up snippets. I love the stitching too. Barbxx

LesleyG said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card, fab sewing with all those papers xxx