My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 15 February 2021

FEBRUARY'S SKETCH

Hi Everyone

I hope you have enjoyed the start to your week.  

Definitely the super cold snap seems to have given way to a much warmer day here today.

It is about time a new sketch for February made an appearance in my sketch vault (I am trying to add a new one each month) and this is how I have used this month's offering:  



This used:

Image: LOTV "Spring Blooms"
Sentiment:  DigiStamp Boutique Clear Stamp (sadly no longer trading .. boo hoo!)
Design Papers:  First Edition Papers:  Bella Rose
Martha Stewart Daisy Edge Punch
ProMarkers
X-Cut Flower Punch
Double Fishtail Die - unbranded from Amazon
Dew Drop Sticker
Pearls
My Trusty Sewing Machine
and my new sketch


If anyone wants to use any of my sketches then please feel free to do so .. .. .. I use them as a reference point when I want to create a quick card and don't have time to faff about thinking things through.

So that is me for today .. .. .. I will catch you again soon, hopefully.


18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is a fabulous card, so pretty with the background and image.. great design.. ♥

meg said...

An adorable beautifully coloured image and fabulous layout

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your sweet card Jules and a great sketch for using up your scraps of papers and card

Anne

Claire said...

Aww sweet bunny, I love the fresh Spring colours and of course your sewing takes it to the next level... gorgeous x

Aquarius said...

A super sketch -thankyou. Sweet image and great colours used on your card. Temperature actually in double figures - just!! Hope we've seen the last of the really cold weather for a while.

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a sweet image and pretty papers - a great sketch, thank you for sharing it with us.
I had my Covid jab yesterday, I was really surprised to get called but very, very relieved.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Annie H said...

So beautiful, nice combinaties of papers. You know I used the same stamp on my last card !
Xx Annie

Brenda said...

Glad your cold snap has finally lifted Jules. It's been wild weather all over the world, record cold in places that never see much cold here in the states. Many without electric as well. I feel blessed that we haven't had any of that ice/snow and loss of electric. But come Thursday we get snow again. Your card is adorable! The little bunny is adorable holding her cute birthday potted flower. Love the papers and the colors you used on this one. A great sketch to have in the vault! Hugs, Brenda

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,

Super cut image and love the sketch. I just might to have a look at you library of sketches!!

Bell just gone off my oven so will be back later!!!

Love and hugs,
Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Jules and such a lovely sketch too, Adorable image and such pretty colours, Kate x

Sarah said...

This is very pretty Jules and the sketch is fantastic. Just dropped you an email xx

Kathleen said...

Super sketch Jules, such really pretty papers and love the pink and green along with the super cute image and not forgetting the loely design.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Jules. I love the bunnies that were in this release and the paper pad is one of my favourites too!
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

Fabulous. Love the bunny, love the sketch love the 💓. Hugs Mrs A.

Sally H said...

Absolutely beautiful! Stunning colouring and a lovely combination of papers too! Super cute!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what agreat card and sketch, I must try to use it, might restart my mojo!! H xx

JD/ Jill said...

Really neat sketch! (Sketches are something that I'm not that good with...but I wish I was...This one kind of looks fun to try... I like what you did it...and design!