My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 3 February 2024

NEW SKETCH AND CHRISTMAS 2024 CARD NUMBER 11

Hi Everyone

I hope you have had a really good week.

Mine has been brilliant because we got the news from the hospital yesterday that we have been waiting for .. .. .. for what has felt like an eternity, 

No more treatments, no more tests, no more injections, and no more oncology appointments for six months. Woo hoo!!!  I now just have to hope that my appetite returns and I start to significantly gain some weight .. .. .. otherwise I am back in 3 months.  

.. .. but for now I can return to where I am truly happy .. .. .. the amazing and super lovely subject of crafting and blogging, which is where I am always super happy.


This card used:

Image:  Penny Black "2754H" Xmas Kiss
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-2592 Wonderful & Jolly
Papers and card from Snippet Mountain
X-Cut corner rounding punch
Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
ProMarkers
Hot Fix Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and rectangular sketch number seventeen which looks like this:

I hope you are all having a good weekend and manage to find a bit of crafting time .. .. .. and if anyone fancies having a play with one of my sketches then please feel free to do so.  You can find them all on the tab at the top of my blog.

12 comments:

LesleyG said...

Oh Jules I’m so happy for you, what fabulous news. What a beautiful card too, and so adorable. I’ve definitely had my eye on your sketches, just need more play time! Xxx

Aquarius said...

Well done, that's brilliant news for you after a long wait. Thanks for sharing this super sketch - love the card you've made using it.

Kath said...

What brilliant news you've received this week Jules - so happy for you!

Oh yes, and a lovely card too!

Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Cute Christmas card Jules but you can't go wrong with a PB image..lovely sketch too..

Anne

Stamps and Paper said...

Sorry Jules forgot to say your news is brilliant...happy crafting

Anne x

Sarn said...

Fantastic news Jules. So happy for you.

Lovely sketch and beautiful card from it. Xxx

Lorraine said...

Oh Jules - that's fantastic news. I am so happy for you.
Your card is gorgeous too, I love a Penny Black stamp!
Sending hugs
Lorraine x

Lynne said...

Brilliant new on the health front Jules, so happy for you. Love your new sketch and your card is lovely. The green card and red ribbon look so rich against the holly background x

Carole said...

Fantastic news for you..so pleased. Your card is neat as ever and so cute with the hedgy, beautiful colouring and colour co-ordination xx

Pauline C said...

Fantastic news Jules, I’m so pleased for you. Adorable card, you can never go wrong with a cute PB hedgie!
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

What amazing news Jules, couldn't be happier for you!! LOVE this card and the lovely new sketch too xx

JD/ Jill said...

Oh Happy Day!!! I am so happy for you!
Your card and sketch is brilliant and beautiful (as always)