My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 5 February 2024

SEIZE THE BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE 276

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday .. .. I hope your week is off to a good start.

Here today with a card for the Seize the Birthday Challenge where you have the option of "anything goes" (as long as it has a birthday theme), or you can add the special "topping" and follow the option for this challenge of "kraft and another colour".

Being a big fan of kraft card I went for that option and created this:

Yep, it is that card design again .. .. .. the one I just can't stop making .. .. LOL!!!

This used:

Digital Sentiment:  LOTV "Stamp Block Sentiment"
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
Card and Papers from Snippet Mountain
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Time is running out on this challenge so I had better run and link up fast .. .. ..



Have a good week, and many thanks for everyone's lovely comments on my previous post. 

13 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card Jules,thank you for your kind words and support

Sarn said...

A wonderfully stylish masculine card. Xxx

Aquarius said...

This design has endless possibilities in terms of colour choices and this 'krafty' version works perfectly for a manly card. Great choice of papers, loving the bowler and specs 😊

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Jules .. love this stylish colour scheme
Pauline xx

Carole said...

What a great masculine card jules. I love the black and Kraft together.xx

Nancy said...

I wish I was picking winners for this challenge as this card is just wonderful, Jules! I wish I liked to sew as I just adore the look of stitching on a card. I certainly hope you join us again at Seize the Birthday as you do fabulous work.

HilaryJane said...

Love this and the zigzag stitching. One day I will get my sewing machine out. thanks for your recent visit to me and lovely comment xx

Sarah said...

Such a great design Jules. I have tried this but can't get the angles to meet!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the design of your card Jules, black and kraft card work so well together and and a great masculine creation...

Anne

R's Rue said...

I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

JD/ Jill said...

Great masculine card! I can see why you like that card design... I have to give it a try.

Eve said...

Hi there Jules,
I am so super pleased with your good news from the hospital - Yay! you must be so relieved. Let the crafting commence!!

Your card is stunning as usual - perfect for those difficult male cards.
Hope you are having a wonderful week
Eve xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love this male card. Elaine