Hi Playmates
Hope you are all enjoying your day.
I have had a bit of playtime in the craft pod today, alongside numerous trips to and from the washing line! My craft time being more enjoyable because I have ended up with a finished card .. .. whereas my trips to the washing line have now culminated in a pile of ironing (which won't be done today!).
So this is my finished card .. ..
This used:
Image: Penny Black "1657K" Ode to Joy
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted "CBSM1012" Mini Calligraphy
Backing Paper: Nitwits "Melodious"
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Corner Rounding Punch
My Trusty Sewing Machine
I am taking this to two challenges:
The Little Red Wagon Challenge where the theme is "Piano Man" (anything music related)
and
The Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is "Moving" (transport) or anything goes as long as it uses Penny Black Goodies. I am covered with the "anything goes" option.
My post title was "Time to Celebrate" .. .. I wonder if we will be celebrating after the football tonight?

11 comments:
Hi Jules,
Oh look at your jolly mice having fun!!! A perfect card in every way and I love it.
So glad you managed to squeeze in some craft time in the middle of your washing marathon! I wouldn't bother with the ironing if I were you, just fold carefully!!!
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my card and new blog header :-)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Lots of love
Eve xxx
Hi Jules, your post has just appeared in my reading list. A wonderful PB stamp suitable for so many occassions,love the mice they look as though they are enjoying Well done to England on their win last night . Hugs Meg xx
Hello Jules, remember me? It's been an age, for reasons I won't go into! Love your card. The image of the singing mice is delightful. Like you, I have a pile of ironing. I've given it a good looking at but it's too hot to get the iron out. Elizabeth xx
Those little mice are so cute and cheerful, you just have to smile. I very rarely iron anything these days. I just fold or hang things carefully and don't worry. Life's too short to get hot and bothered at an ironing board. Especially in weather like this! xx
Your card is so cute and joyful Jules. It’s nice to have the washing outside and drying so quickly, and a good result on the football, although it was not easy to watch I hear! xxx
A lovely card Jules. Those little cute mice look as though they are having great fun!
I am catching up after my holiday and my word you have been busy. I have enjoyed reading all you posts over the last fortnight and admiring your cards. I am totally with you on the paper pad front. I stopped buying a while ago as I have far too many to ever use in my lifetime. They are tempting though, but I have resisted thus far! I look forward to your next post. Elaine
Such an adorable card!! Those little mice are darling!
Hopefully, we're cheering again on Wednesday!! (Live in Canada but come from England)
Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon for our "Piano Man" challenge this week!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Nearly missed this one - Blogger still playing fast and loose with my lists. These happy mice celebrating with their 'Ode to Joy' certainly made me smile. Such a happy card. Shame about your pile of ironing - am I right in thinking there always seems to be of it do in the hot weather when we feel less like doing it 🙄. Have a good weekend, hugs xx
Such a sweet card! Those mice are so cute!
This is another beauty, I love all those Penny Black stamps.
Annie
Post a Comment