My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 14 April 2009

A double whammy - 2 awards from Helen & Nicki

Hi everyone

Well back to work today - it takes a bit of getting your head around it feeling like Monday but being Tuesday!!

I have received a double whammy today - a lovely award from blog buddies Helen and Nicki - thank you both very, very much.

[Blog_Award_thumb[2].jpg]


Thank you both - it is nice to think my blog makes people smile!

I think I should now be passing this award on to 5 or should it be 10? blog owners that make me smile - but I cannot choose 5 or 10!!!. 500 would be more like it and even then I would feel I was leaving someone out .. .. .. so if anyone would like to accept this award from me .. .. .. then please take it and display it proudly on your blog.

If I have visited you then you are sure to have made me smile as I haven't seen a blog that I don't like or haven't gained some form of inspiration from.

Have a great evening.

Love Jules xx

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Hi Jules, love your blog. I have also given you this award, here. Hugs, Nicki.

craftimamma said...

Well deserved award Jules. BTW I've had the same problem as you with my blog photos tonight. I downloaded two different photos in exactly the same way each, and one of them is clickable to enlarge and the other one isn't. Strange Huh!

Lesley Xx