My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 3 April 2009

It's party time

Hi Everyone

Today is a special day for the Tag You're It Challenge - it is their 1st birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!

So the challenge this week is to make a birthday tag in celebration.

Lots of ideas here but this is what I finally decided on:

To make my tag I used:

Candle shaped tag cut freehand
Background paper - scrapbooking paper from Partners (a few years ago!!)
Stamped cake image - Hero Arts
Stamped present - Whispers/Docrafts
Small flowers - Woodware punch - attached to curled wire
Diamond Stickles
Glamour Dust
Papermania Adhesive Stones

My idea ended up quite a big and busy tag in the end - but special birthdays should be celebrated in a big way!!!

See you all again over the weekend.

Love Jules xx

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Fab tag Jules love the colours, so pretty
Wendy x

Dawn said...

Hiya
What a great shape - love the embellishments

Thanks for joining us this week

DAwn

craftimamma said...

Great idea for the celebration Jules!

Lesley Xx

Artyjen said...

Love the candle idea for your tag.
xoxo

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous birthday tag Jules
Hugs Kath xxxx

Anne said...

Wonderful Jules! The candle shaped tag is a fabulous idea, I love it!!! :o) xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a fun tag, really nice. Lainy x