My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 7 August 2009

FEELING PRODUCTIVE

Hi Everyone

I hope that you are all well and that the sun is starting to peep out wherever you are.

We have been promised lovely weather until Monday where I am - let's hope they are right.

Lots of little ideas flying around my head at the moment and hopefully I can get some of them onto card fronts over the next few days!!! Some I can share straight away but some can't be shared until later.

Here is my first share - which strangely enough started out with the intention of being a black and white card. But it progressed. I am glad it did now as I am really pleased with the finished result.

This used:

Image: Magenta (never know about reference numbers for these stamps but written on the block is 09018 G)
Backing Paper: Funky Hand CD "Now That's Funky"
Nestabilities: Classic Heart
Thread from my stash box


Oh I am so excited .. .. .. looking forward to lots of crafting over the next few days as the football season starts again tomorrow for my hubby!!!! Yay!!! Guilt free crafting!!!

If I am not back later today then I will see you all tomorrow with my inspiration card for the Allsorts Challenge tomorrow.

Take care.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

craftimamma said...

What a wonderful elegant card Jules and the lovely grey is gorgeous.

Lesley Xx

Juls said...

this is just stunning! incredibly stylish!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh, lurvly! (Thought I recognised the background paper! Good old Funky Hand! :o)

Hugs,
Chris xx

Wendy said...

This is really pretty Jules
Wendy x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous Jules!!! Love it!! Love the flowers stamp and such an elegant card!! Thanks for your lovely words about CS article..made me laugh!!
Thanks for nestoes..got them today. Will sort out payment tonight!! Hugs Judy xx

Nicki said...

Fab card Jules, that double image looks very classy and the simple colour scheme is lovely. Hugs, Nicki

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Jules, I so love the colours you have used :) Donna x

Dena said...

Jules!!! Ha ha! I love the comment about guilt free crafting. I hear ya girl. My hubby loves for me to hang with him and sometimes I just want to stamp. So is football, soccer or American football? My hubby is so in to football.
Your card is absolutely stunning beyond words. Love that swirly stamp on the edge and gorgeous slate blue and black. So pretty! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Dena

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Jules,
This is gorgeous, so elegant. All the parts comes together so beautifully.
Have a lovely weekend and make the most of your guilt free crafting. I knew football had to be good for something!
Clare x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This card is lovely hun, there is a little something for you on my blog!

Emma xxx